Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: New tourney?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

slim pickings

I think we should have a tournement.

no legendaries
no wobbuffet

32 players

not monotype, ill sort out the grouping and rounds

please if your interested post here
Well,it sound like a good idea now it's Christmas time,but only if it is well-organized..
What type of game will this take place on? I know it is Pokemon, but will it be on Shoddy or actual game cartridges? Also, what other clauses are active (ie. Evasion Clause, Sleep Clause, etc.)? On top of that, what tier? See this site for info on tiers.

Just be more clear and I might accept.
im up for it, just let me know when
I've been out of the competition for a while so a warm up tourney would be nice =]
If it's on shoddy,I am in,if not,prolly not.However,you should post more info to let us prepare accordingly.
The person that made this thread is now deleted, so using my awesome super power called "common sense", i can tell that this tournament won't happen.
It may sound like a stupid question but,why is that guy unregistered or ''deleted'' like Xara-lampos said?Did he say something...inappropriate?
It would be nice, but... I live in Brazil, which is 4 ~ 6 hours earlier than Greece and 2 ~ 4 hours earlier than USA. It gave us to much troubles when I was in another tourney.=/
By the way, if Wobbuffet is banned, shouldn´t Garchomp be banned too?
If it is so,it would probably be.But as Xara-lampos said,the tournament is most probably not going to be made.

blackrayquaza

I'm a new member here so i want to try out my team. Would you llike to batttle.
Xarhs Wrote:It may sound like a stupid question but, why is that guy unregistered or ''deleted'' like Xara-lampos said? Did he say something...inappropriate?

I think he had two accounts (slim pickings and WetPaint are the same person I think.)

If people want, I could reorginize this tourney so that it will happen during Christmas Break.
ExplorerAce,this sounds like a good idea.If we all help,then the tournament can take place.
Ι'd participate but when I downloaded Shoddy , the team that I made was desappeared and I had a Shiny Deoxys and all my Pokemon (Darkrai , Empoleon , Charizard , Darkrai) had GONE! What's up with shoddy? And why Sucune (I made it too!) It was stil there?
It would be nice if you could organize it Explorer_Ace, but I do hope that it will take place on shoody, since most people don't have access to wi-fi. I would love to help and of course participate Smile
If you finally decide it, is it going to include changes made in platinum (shaymin-s, move tutors etc)???
Additionally, will garchomp be banned?? Smogon people regard it as an uber, but I'm not sure whether it should be banned.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's