Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokemon tcg tournament
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well,maybe I am better at making Cardbacks and Backgrounds than duelling.
Oh and the tourney will be held on 28 prolly
can't make it after the 2nd
The date is now set for December 29th 2008
Time probably noon somehting like 16.00 or so
I have two questions to make.
1st)How are the matchups going to be determined?
2nd)What is the tournament's format going to be like.I mean,there are going to be 6 participants.How many rounds are there going to be?
We'll go for all vs all in the beggining therefore since everybody will face everybody there will be no need for randomization as far as matchups are concerned.Wins will get you 2 points while losing a match will give you no points.
After that the 4 persons with most points will be matched through randomization to form a knock out tree.
i want but i can't make a f**cking deck with redshark, it's impossible for me, my experience are three battles With NM2's deck, i just don't know how to do it....
lol, my experience is three battles with billaros's deck (or nm2's i don't remember[but it sucked anyway]). What i do now is choose 4 random pokemon and then fill the gap with energy cards :DDDDDDDDD
jk.
Ok, the list of participants (I think) is:

Billaros
Ninjomewtwo
Celesi
Xaralampos
GeorgeSlayer
ExplorerAce
Darvor (he is in, even though he didn't post here)
George7 (unless he decided he's bored enough for not taking part in this)

We'll do it as it goes in basketball. All vs all, 2 points for victory, 1 for loss. In case of a draw, there will be a sudden death match (one-prize match). You have all day today to battle with anyone. Do not wait for me or Billaros to open the Hamachi network for you, if we aren't online you can always start a network too for the battle.

Also, it is suggested that you add each other in MSN or join the chatroom so that you have a faster way of talking to each other than PMs.

(If you are too bored to think of a deck of your own, go copy-pasta one. And Redshark comes with 2 sample decks that suck, you may use them.)

Results and points in the first post.
Note that I am the best player, even though i've lost two times i still AM at the second place with billaros and nm2, respect. Pure pwnage.
most gruelling match ever
gz georgeslayer
no
really
graz

Battle Log (Click to View)
1 hour and 49 minutes long
Today was kind of a crappy day for me to play. Sorry I didn't show up to play. :\

(100th Post YAY!)
Well,the tournament is still going on today(I think).
Yes, it is still going on today, and we should finish the all vs all matches today, if we want to end the tournament before the new year. I'll be waiting all day (probably) in the LP Hamachi network to accept members and play my matches, so, come and play when you can.
Ninjomewtwo Wrote:Yes, it is still going on today, and we should finish the all vs all matches today, if we want to end the tournament before the new year. I'll be waiting all day (probably) in the LP Hamachi network to accept members and play my matches, so, come and play when you can.
Awesome! I will be on today then.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's