Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokemon XD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, what's your impresions about the new pokemon title of Nintendo for Game Cube? It wasn't what I expected... The beginning, at least, was rather boring in my opinion... Come on!... Say your thoughts!...
It WAS what I expected, no matter what they claimed.

I don't own the title but all these "This time, it's gonna be a REAL Pokemon RPG..." were simply used to attract the Fans' attention.

I simply though "OK! Another Colosseum... Who needs another one?"

Still, I might buy it sometime, but I'm not all that crazy about it!
I think the music is really annoying this time... I turn the volume off...
Nah,I liked the music.It was better than colosseum.It has a better storyline too.But the beggining in the lab was a little anoying and this 2-6 shadow PKMN in one battle thing dissapointed me.
Pokemaster Wrote:Nah,I liked the music.It was better than colosseum.It has a better storyline too.But the beggining in the lab was a little anoying and this 2-6 shadow PKMN in one battle thing dissapointed me.
The story line was okay, but the music and graphics probably needed to be upgraded or made to something different. The Shadow pokemon were also okay , but the thing about them being 2-6 in the battle of master Greevil was annoying.
can u catch lugia on that? cure him, and then transfer him to GBA games? if so i may torture myself through another colosseum game just for him
I am not the expert, but I think that yes, you can do what you say...
Yes, you can catch Lugia etc and it comes with "Psycho Boost" for a move as well!
ah ryt cool...i wonder if its any good? or is it a colosseum clone?
It has added some thingies here and there, but it's more of a Colosseum older bro.
can you aquire ho-oh in xd aswell?
No.Ho-oh can be obtained in Colosseum.The second interesting thing in XD is that you can get a lucky egg.
i am dissapoited by the game because it is a second version of coloseum
not something new
necro post-reason to lazy to start a new one- i will post some guides and you tube links to the battle cd portion of xd in about 2 days the vids will com l8r though
it was an awesome game.. hope we see that kind of games on wii..
Reference URL's