Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: please evaluate...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys. just signed up on these forums. just wanna know your honest criticisms on my deck..
i call my deck "gravity bombardment"
Pokemon:
3x Mothim SW
1x Wormadam Plant Cloak SW
4x Burmy Plant Cloak SW
3x Masquerain MT
4x Surskit MT
2x Ariados MT
3x Spinarak MT
2x Corsola (the one with rally. can't remember the expansion. i think it was GE )
1x Unown P MD
Trainers:
2x Warp point
3x Energy Search
2x Dusk Ball
Supporters:
4x Bebe's Search
2x Team Galactic's Mars
4x Felicity's Drawing
Stadium:
1x Lake Boundary
Energy:
17x Grass Energy
2x Call Energy

(hehehe... sorry if i don't have claydol... i have lived almost a year having good performances without claydol...)
(^_^) the contents of the deck are maybe not widely used, but it's good to be unique. hehehe.

peace out.
hehe. there was an error in the deck list.
felicity's should be only 3, and masquerain should be 4.

sorry for the errors.
can you explain the strategy?
(29-12-2008 01:13 PM)xenon_radio Wrote: [ -> ]hey guys. just signed up on these forums. just wanna know your honest criticisms on my deck..
i call my deck "gravity bombardment"
Pokemon:
3x Mothim SW
1x Wormadam Plant Cloak SW
4x Burmy Plant Cloak SW
3x Masquerain MT
4x Surskit MT
2x Ariados MT
3x Spinarak MT
2x Corsola (the one with rally. can't remember the expansion. i think it was GE )
1x Unown P MD
Trainers:
2x Warp point
3x Energy Search
2x Dusk Ball
Supporters:
4x Bebe's Search
2x Team Galactic's Mars
4x Felicity's Drawing
Stadium:
1x Lake Boundary
Energy:
17x Grass Energy
2x Call Energy

(hehehe... sorry if i don't have claydol... i have lived almost a year having good performances without claydol...)
(^_^) the contents of the deck are maybe not widely used, but it's good to be unique. hehehe.

peace out.

if you ask me ..l....... its perfect, but not unique . seen it in other forums anyway

uhmm you see i have seen this deck and its not unique
hey by the way dont worry i have been beaten by that deck a thousand times
basically, the main pokemon here is either masquerain or mothim, depending on the situation. the deck's masquerain is best used against decks with high retreat cost or water decks. however, for those decks with low retreat costs, mothim is always there to help.
most of the pokemon here need few energy to dish out powerful attacks, and most of them have no retreat cost.
on the side of masquerain, it deals more damage to water pokemon, and leaves them confused. the centrifugal force attack of masquerain does 20 damage times the number of energy in the foe's retreat cost. best of all, all of masquerains attacks need only 2 energy.
ariados aids masquerain in dishing out more damage than usual by its pokebody which increases the retreat cost all of the pokemon in play. since i may get trapped by my own tactic, i included warp points.
for fast damage and for low retreat cost decks, mothim takes care of that. for 2 energy, it can give out up to 110 damage. unown p's put pokepower helps mothim dish out a 2nd turn 70 damage.
since all of my pokemon generate damage more than making special conditions to the opponent, i considered adding lake boundary to brutally exterminate the opponent. wormadam is for defense and offense purposes, thanks to its 120 hp and solid 60 damage and confusing attack.
the stash of supporters help make a quick set-up, and with corsola's searching power to put 3 basics to the bench, a quick set-up and massive damage is to be experienced...
a bit of low hp flaws compel quick set-up and damage making...

hehehe... sorry if it was too long... i love typing essays...

peace out.
really?
i have also posted this in other forums. maybe here in our place it's not widely used. maybe you saw the same.
hehehe.
thanks for the comment Smile.
Ok, let's see. First of all, ditch Corsola. If I'm right, its Rally thing gets you 3 different types of basics, meaning you can't get 3 grass-type Pokémon. If you need Pokémon, add Pachirisu, but since you run Call Energy, you may not even need him. Replace the Corsola with a Call and a Roseanne's Research. Then, take out the 2 TGM and add 2 more Roseanne's. Also, take out Lake Boundary. The only Pokémon widely used with weakness to Grass is Claydol, there's not much to hit. If you wanna play a stadium, play Dawn Stadium since you are full of Grass-types. Drop the 4 Felicity's for 4 Buck's, they also draw while adding 10 damage, which is good since the damage output of your deck isn't really big. For the same reason, drop the 3 Energy Search for 3 Plus Power.

Yeah, better make the suggestions more arranged.

- 2 Corsola
- 2 Team Galactic Mars
- 1 Lake Boundary
- 4 Felicity's
- 3 Energy Search
- 1 Spinarak

+ 3 Roseanne's
+ 1 Call Energy
+ 4 Buck's
+ 3 Plus Power
+ 1 Warp Point
+ 1 Dawn Stadium (mainly to counter Dusknoir Lv.X as a stadium)
why thank you ninjomewtwo. it may take me a while to fix, but thanks for the criticisms. if you can can you please specify the expansions of the cards that i should add? thanks.
You're welcome. Also:

+ 3 Roseanne's SW
+ 1 Call Energy MD
+ 4 Buck's LA
+ 3 Plus Power DP/SW
+ 1 Warp Point MD
+ 1 Dawn Stadium (mainly to counter Dusknoir Lv.X as a stadium) MD
Reference URL's