Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: best tcg starter nowadays
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys. want to take your opinion about the best starting tcg starter pokemon. feel free to reply.
peace out.
Well,I would get Stormfront:Dark Rampage.There is the main hitter,a holographic Tyranitar.I am not very good at PTCG,but I find this very nice.
GeorgeSlayer, I think he means what's the best Pokémon card to open a match, not the best pre-made deck.

My choice would be Sableye SF. It lets you go first while playing a supporter card for no energy. You can easily set your bench with a T1 Roseanne or if you have the basics, you can use Bebe for getting the evo's. My deck does run 4 Sableye SF, for having a high chance to start with it.
Well,my mistake,I did not understand the title well.Anyway,I find Gastly NDes-65 a nice starter,because it can make opponents fall asleep until it evolves to Gengar and becomes able to deal quite a lot of damage.But,NM2 and some others here know more things about PTCG.
hehehe. sorry i didn't clarify the title. Smile
sableye really has an impact huh? does it have the trait of versatility to go into any deck?
Well, it attacks with no energy, so yeah, it can go anywhere. Its second attack needs a Dark energy to deal 40 if the opponent has less HP than Sableye. A useful T1 attack for taking out Gastly/Duskull which are famous now. You can always use Multi instead of Dark.
Reference URL's