Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: WP Tornement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
THERE IS A PRIZE OF A MODEST YANMA WITH SPEED POST OR A JOLLY ELEKID WITH ICE PUNCH AND CROSS CHOP OR AN ADMANT KANKASKAN. If you win you can chose one

I know that the ea tornement isnt even over yet (when i posted this) but im starting another one anyway(it will probably take quite i while to get people sighed up for this anyway) because the ea tornement has been so much fun (even thogh ive only played 1 game!).

Rules:

No ubers/ legendaries. Garchomp is allowed but deoxy speed form isnt. if someone is caught using legendaries they will be discwalifiedSmile from the tornement.

All matches will be on the offical server.

You can decide the clauses beetween yourselfs but there will be set ones foor the final.

Its on Shoddy Battle and to enter you must leave the following information:

Shoddy Name:
Online Times/ time zone:

That is all

List of Entrants
1.WetPaint
2.Chaos714
3.crobar

Please Sign Up! Smile

I want a channge from the ea tornement so it is now Monotype. I am going to put an insane amount of smileys next to this so people notice it. SmileSmileSmile)SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile)SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile)SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile)SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile)SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile)SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Well,I think another tournament should be planned only after the other one finishes and we are sure we can make another.Everyone has a lot of things to do.School,university,work etc.
i will take part!!!
(14-01-2009 07:49 PM)GeorgeSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Well,I think another tournament should be planned only after the other one finishes and we are sure we can make another.Everyone has a lot of things to do.School,university,work etc.
it will take part after the other one has fininished. and also it will take a while to get 16 people so it will probably start in half term anyway.
And chaos ill ad you to the list Smile
so george can i put you down?
Well,I do not know.I want to see if the other one finishes soon,and I do not think another tournament will find some participants.
ok post your decision
ill play wet paint

is this a monotype tournemant? Wink
ill add you crobar. and i suppose it could be monotype because then it would be different to ea torney. post what you think guys.
remember you have to post:
Shoddy Name:
Online Times:
yup im all for a monotype tournemant
chaos? what do you think about changing the tornement to monotype? and GeorgeSlayer are you in or out?
is this tourney going to happen or not?
yes, it will always be happening whilst im a member of this forum. it just might take a while to get people to join.
will this tournament take place?
Apparently not.
Reference URL's