Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Rate my team!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HI this is a new team ive been trying out, tell me what you think

Aerodyactal- Explorer Ace
Jolly
Focus sash
pressure
252 attack 252 speed 4 HP

Stealth Rock
taunt
rock slide
earthquake

a useful lead that i have copied from explorer aces 'team ultima', almost a guarenteed SR and can taunt away bronzong leads ect.

Dusknoir- Still need a name, any suggestions?
Impish
Leftovers
pressure
252 special defense 252 HP 4 defense

willo-wisp
protect
seismic toss
pain split

Now this is my special wall, an unusual dusknoir that stalls out enemy teams well, i no his defense is low but that is replaced with willo wisp, which destorys the opponents attack.

Metagross- Megaman
Adamant
Leichi berry
clear body
252 attack 188 speed 68 HP

Ice punch
agility
meteor mash
earthquale

Again copied from explorer ace but with a different elemental punch, he serves as my phsical tank, capaple of sweeping teams aside with ease, as he has done so, thanks to exlporer ace again

Gengar- GanGreen
Modest
Life orb
levitate
252 special attack 252 speed 4 HP

Energy ball
thunder bolt
focus blast
shadowball

MY special sweeper, this gengar as far as I know was created by wet paint and is brilliant, there are few things that gangreen cant kill and is an exellent sweeper. Thanks to wet paint for him. Shadow stab is lethal as well.

Arcanine-Demon
Quirky
Lum berry
flash fire
212 attack 188 speed 68 special attack

crunch
flamethrower
thunder fang
extremespeed

The only one who im not 100% happy with, he is my only poke with a priority move, which is a must have in any team, when flash fire boosted he is lethal but that is becoming to rare to keep him, i am considering electivire. My creation of arcanine.

Gliscor- Still need a name, any suggestions?
Impish
Leftovers
sand veil
130 defense 252 special defense 126 HP

Captivate
roost
toxic
Knock off

My phsical wall. I can see no clear problems with him at the moment, you will all abuse me probably for captivate and feel free to because so far its not so good, apart from that i really like this guy, and he resists ground and thinder, with the ability to knock off opponents items.

So tell me what you think Wink
well that gengar is beastly Smile
Suggestions in Bold.

crobar Wrote:HI this is a new team ive been trying out, tell me what you think

Jolly
Focus sash
pressure

Stealth Rock
taunt
rock slide
earthquake

a useful lead that i have copied from explorer aces 'team ultima', almost a guarenteed SR and can taunt away bronzong leads ect.

Nice.

Dusknoir- Still need a name, any suggestions? Dusknoir is the hardest Pokemon to name, IMO
Careful
Leftovers
pressure

willo-wisp
Shadow Sneak
Ice Punch / Thunderpunch / Fire Punch
pain split

Now this is my special wall, an unusual dusknoir that stalls out enemy teams well, i no his defense is low but that is replaced with willo wisp, which destorys the opponents attack.

Dusknoir has a 306 Defense stat with a neutral nature, no EVs and 31 IVs, so that's fine. Dusknoir is not as underpowered as Blissey (coughBASE100ATTACKSTATcough,) so a STAB move with priority and one of the elemntal punched will do.

Metagross- Megaman
Adamant
Leichi berry
clear body

Ice punch
agility
meteor mash
earthquale

Again copied from explorer ace but with a different elemental punch, he serves as my phsical tank, capaple of sweeping teams aside with ease, as he has done so, thanks to exlporer ace again

Nice.

Gengar- GanGreen
Modest
Life orb
levitate

Energy ball
thunder bolt
focus blast
shadowball

MY special sweeper, this gengar as far as I know was created by wet paint and is brilliant, there are few things that gangreen cant kill and is an exellent sweeper. Thanks to wet paint for him. Shadow stab is lethal as well.

Timid nature is another option, as 350 Speed is way better than 319

Arcanine-Demon
Lonely / Naughty
Life Orb
Intimidate
136 SAtk / 252 Spd / 120 Atk

crunch
Fire Blast
thunder fang
extremespeed

The only one who im not 100% happy with, he is my only poke with a priority move, which is a must have in any team, when flash fire boosted he is lethal but that is becoming to rare to keep him, i am considering electivire. My creation of arcanine.

In order for you to take advantage of Flash Fire, you would need a Pokemon weak to fire other than Metagross. But anyway, Lonely will do you a lot more favors that Quirky would. I'll edit this post with a better EV spread for this guy. EDIT: The spread allows for Arcanine to OHKO Bronzong all the time, and still have some serious attacking power.

Impish
Leftovers
sand veil
252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Atk

Earthquake
roost
Ice Fang
Kncok Off

My phsical wall. I can see no clear problems with him at the moment, you will all abuse me probably for captivate and feel free to because so far its not so good, apart from that i really like this guy, and he resists ground and thinder, with the ability to knock off opponents items.

Gliscor is very oudated as a wall, as Ice Punch was given to a whole bunch of sweepers, and Heracross is almost non-existant these days. If you want something else, maybe Swampert or Solid Rock Rhyperior will do.

Captivate is really bad, so it can go. Again, Gliscor has a Base 95 attack stat, so Toxic is not neccesary. If you want it, that's fine. Just make sure it's paired with Earthquake, Ice Fang, and Roost.

So tell me what you think
(18-01-2009 09:02 PM)ExplorerAce Wrote: [ -> ]Suggestions in Bold.

crobar Wrote:HI this is a new team ive been trying out, tell me what you think

Jolly
Focus sash
pressure

Stealth Rock
taunt
rock slide
earthquake

Nice.

Dusknoir- Still need a name, any suggestions? Dusknoir is the hardest Pokemon to name, IMO
Careful
Leftovers
pressure

willo-wisp
Shadow Sneak
Ice Punch / Thunderpunch / Fire Punch
pain split

Dusknoir has a 306 Defense stat with a neutral nature, no EVs and 31 IVs, so that's fine. Dusknoir is not as underpowered as Blissey (coughBASE100ATTACKSTATcough,) so a STAB move with priority and one of the elemntal punched will do.

Metagross- Megaman
Adamant
Leichi berry
clear body

Ice punch
agility
meteor mash
earthquale

Nice.

Gengar- GanGreen
Modest
Life orb
levitate

Energy ball
thunder bolt
focus blast
shadowball

Timid nature is another option, as 350 Speed is way better than 319

Arcanine-Demon
Lonely / Naughty
Life Orb
Intimidate
136 SAtk / 252 Spd / 120 Atk

crunch
Fire Blast
thunder fang
extremespeed

In order for you to take advantage of Flash Fire, you would need a Pokemon weak to fire other than Metagross. But anyway, Lonely will do you a lot more favors that Quirky would. I'll edit this post with a better EV spread for this guy. EDIT: The spread allows for Arcanine to OHKO Bronzong all the time, and still have some serious attacking power.

Impish
Leftovers
sand veil
252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Atk

Earthquake
roost
Ice Fang
Kncok Off

Gliscor is very oudated as a wall, as Ice Punch was given to a whole bunch of sweepers, and Heracross is almost non-existant these days. If you want something else, maybe Swampert or Solid Rock Rhyperior will do.

Captivate is really bad, so it can go. Again, Gliscor has a Base 95 attack stat, so Toxic is not neccesary. If you want it, that's fine. Just make sure it's paired with Earthquake, Ice Fang, and Roost.

So tell me what you think
im not sure about what u said on dusknoir cos it is good (ive seen it in action)
but yes i changed my gengar to timid a while ago and i find it more usefull now. (espesilly against enemy gengars)
thanks EA ill take everything into acount apart from dusknoir, cos although he's different, he's great
(18-01-2009 04:06 PM)crobar Wrote: [ -> ]Dusknoir- Still need a name, any suggestions?

i prefer for you this one:

grim reaper Rolleyes
to stereotypical im afraid chaos714
How about casper?
Well,I don't think the name matters much...
well he did ask for suggestions..
anyway.......... back on topic
Reference URL's