Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Forum fights?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Guys, i dont like to say it, but this forum rocks, We have some great players here and I think its time we made good use of them, so I think we should start challenging other forums to matches, it would be allot of fun I think, and I hope you agree, so what do you say?Shy
Sounds a good idea , but I think it's dificult , (except if it's on Shoddy!)
don't forget that many forums like smogon's have some difficult to defeat members like DougJustDoug of smogon.
Yeah, there a lot of tough battlers out there, particularly ImperfectLuck and KD24 of Smogon. I know because they creamed me :/
(04-02-2009 05:44 AM)ExplorerAce Wrote: [ -> ]particularly ImperfectLuck and KD24 of Smogon. I know because they creamed me :/

I'm sure Ninjomewtwo and Xara-lampos would be a great challenge for them.ExplorerAce,i must admit i'm surprised they both beat you,you seem to be a good battler so far.Sad
I have suggested something like this in the greek part.I think it would be nice if our best battlers had time to battle.
(04-02-2009 03:55 PM)GeorgeSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]I have suggested something like this in the greek part.I think it would be nice if our best battlers had time to battle.

In case you guys want...
(04-02-2009 05:44 AM)ExplorerAce Wrote: [ -> ]I know because they creamed me :/

don't worry explorerace!Big Grin you may defeat them in the future.Wink

also,i want to battle with marriland of marriland forums,coronis of serebii,water pokemon master of pokebeach and others.it is a challenge for me.
What a good idea but i think it is very difficult. There are so many taught trainers out there. I know the world is bigger with wi fi connection but it is very ...difficult!!! love it!!!
i have already joined marrilands forum for the reason that this forum is not active enuff, no use saying things are difficult, we need them to happen
(04-02-2009 03:15 PM)Xarhs Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-02-2009 05:44 AM)ExplorerAce Wrote: [ -> ]particularly ImperfectLuck and KD24 of Smogon. I know because they creamed me :/

I'm sure Ninjomewtwo and Xara-lampos would be a great challenge for them.ExplorerAce,i must admit i'm surprised they both beat you,you seem to be a good battler so far.Sad
xara-lampos aint that good. i beat him Smile
so...you are good?

Xaralampos has a Bug team? Is this real?
(08-02-2009 04:51 PM)Charizard the Dark Wrote: [ -> ]Xaralampos has a Bug team? Is this real?

Yes, he uses bugs. And WetPaint, Xaralampos is really tough, i don't believe you have beat him.
(08-02-2009 04:51 PM)Charizard the Dark Wrote: [ -> ]Xaralampos has a Bug team? Is this real?

yes.he has.
(08-02-2009 04:58 PM)Chaos714 Wrote: [ -> ]

yes.he has.

bug team?....dragon team here....i dont really believe i stand a chance Toungue
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's