Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: ideas for 5th generation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Here you can leave all your ideas for the fifth generation. Like pokemon , cities , legends and more places. You can leave your ideas for new Wi-fI places too. Example ... city:Twobridge city. It can be a city with two bridges. Heart
I forgot to say that in the new movie it confirms cindaquil , totadile and chicorita as new pokemon. Could it be something like 5th generation or it ia a Gold and Silver remakes!!! I think that Gold and Silver remakes are near!!!
(16-02-2009 03:34 PM)piplup234 Wrote: [ -> ]in the new movie it confirms cindaquil , totadile and chicorita as new pokemon. Could it be something like 5th generation or it ia a Gold and Silver remakes!!! I think that Gold and Silver remakes are near!!!

No. The 12th movie belongs to the 4th generation.

There is already a thread like that ^^;: #s...=fifth+gen

1. A game which has two regions! In the first region you will beat the gym leaders, and, in the second one, you will defeat the evil organization.
  2. More boxes
  3. More themes for the boxes
  4. Less evolutions(for old Pokemon), more new Pokemon
  5. 3D
  6. 100+ hours gameplay.(Althought I defeated Elite Four after 90 hours in Diamond xD)
  7. More Key Items.
  8. Better Poketch.
  9. Travel to other regions(Sinnoh, Kanto etc.)
  10. Day and night of course, as well as more mini games.
  11. More strange types(like Dragon/Ice, Ghost/Dragon etc.)
  12. Eeveelutions. <333 (Ghost, Poison and Steel)
  13. Amazing legendary Pokemon. I admit that Arceus, Darkrai and Giratina were three of the most amazing legendary Pokemon in the current generation, but I'm sure they can make more amazing Pokemon)
  14. No Bidoof-like Pokemon. >.<
  15. More Uderground-like games. >D
(16-02-2009 03:53 PM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]
(16-02-2009 03:34 PM)piplup234 Wrote: [ -> ]in the new movie it confirms cindaquil , totadile and chicorita as new pokemon. Could it be something like 5th generation or it ia a Gold and Silver remakes!!! I think that Gold and Silver remakes are near!!!

1. No Bidoof-like Pokemon. >.<

yes you are right I hate them....

In 5th generation I want , more evolutions of new pokemon , I mean something like Eevee's ....................

and I want a bigger gameplay....
2 things:
1) Less Psychic-type legendaries
2) Travel to regions like Kanto, Johto, etc.
1 non fire,water & grass type starters
2 travel to all regions
3 a bug type legendary....Toungue
(17-02-2009 11:23 PM)ExplorerAce Wrote: [ -> ]2 things:
1) Less Psychic-type legendaries
2) Travel to regions like Kanto, Johto, etc.

^What he said.^

(17-02-2009 11:57 PM)Chaos714 Wrote: [ -> ]1 non fire,water & grass type starters
2 travel to all regions
3 a bug type legendary....Toungue

1.Kinda difficult.
2.*Agrees*. However, that would be kind of tiring imo.
3.Lol no.Toungue
(17-02-2009 11:57 PM)Chaos714 Wrote: [ -> ]1 non fire,water & grass type starters

Ewwww, no. I was like "wtf? Non GWF type starter Pokemons? They pwned the game!" when I heared the rumor that there will be Dark, Psychic and Fighting type starters. ><
The weather conditions should be everywhere. I would not like to see other starters. I would like to see a Wi-Fi city where you can battle, trade, play mini-games, show your trainer card. I would like to see Wi-Fi pokemon Contests, too. I think it is a great idea!!! I would like to see more mini games too. An idea for a mini game is pokemon running where your pokemon will run and the first pokemon will win a berry or something like this.
I had another idea!! They could have a Wi-Fi tournament. When you go to Wi-Fi you could take an email which will say that a Wi-Fi tournament i taking place in a certain time. I thing it ia a great idea.
do you want another idea??? More mysterieas in the region. You could have ti find more about the legends in a region and defeat more evil teams. I would like Jessy and James to appear again in tha games. I think it is a great idea.
In the new movie it confirms Johto's starters as new pokemon. What could it mean? Is there a possibility to have Gold&Silver remakes during the next year. mustaine2
Yes, I believe it is highly probable. I believe that the fifth generation has to return to its roots. So many old gamers will be happy and so many new gamers will like the experience. I am not talking about a remake. I am talking about the old experience expressed via the new technology. If anyone is a fan of the Street Fighter series, Street Fighter 4 is what I am talking about. A completely new game that gives you the feeling of the classic SF2
I had a mini-game idea. There will be a Wi-Fi place where you will can fish pokemon and the trainer who will capture the best pokemon will win a super price like money, a berry, a rare candy or accesories for contest. Or something else!!!Tounguemustaine2Wink
That's good. Mini games sure add to the content. But I think we also need a well constracted new adventure.
I want to see more pre- and evolutions of old pokemon! Big Grin and of course some grat new pokemon, ESPECIALLY the starters! they should also gain a second time! and also new type combinations, such as grass/steel or whatever! my fav. combo is dark/psychic! and of course better ideas regarding the story...D/P/Pl story was too predictable... :S oh, and it would be great to have most Pokemon from the beginning, pretty much like G/S/C
My ideas :

New pokemon / pokemon evolutions

1.A lapras evolution
2. An onix 2nd evolution
3.More eevolutions ( covering all types )
4.More Dark / Ghost pokemons
5. A nice , Dragon type physical wall

Storyline :
I have given a similar description at the greek forum , but Ill do a translation...
So , I would like a game with many different endings ( given by several possible scenarios ). For exaple , the player could choose between becoming a pokemon trainer or joining Team Rocket/Aqua etc. His rival would do the opposite and there would be an interesting story.
And of course the addition of more than one region ( I would prefer a Johto - Hoenn game )

New applications :
1. More poketch tools ( like a map of swarming pokemon , an EP, IV counter/ calculator etc.
2. More wifi! The wifi city is an excellent idea!

Thats all !
yes. a different ending is a very good idea. I had a new idea.... Wi-Fi Battles. I mean.. we can play in real time not in Battle Tower
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's