Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: ULTIMATE POKE TEAM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Your team has a half-weakness to Fighting without much resistance. Grumpig, although great, can be eliminated with a quick Bug-type attack from Heracross. Switch around your team a bit, and like Blue said, it's not that entirely OU'd.
Scizor L100 , Silver Wind, Aerial Ace, Steel Wing, Swords Dance, holding a Shell Bell
Used as a Physical Sweeper

Grumpig L100, Trick, Torment, Thunderbolt, Psychic, holding a choice band
The choice band and Trick work really well here especially when you use torment afterwards, makes the oppent miss every other turn, esp when in double battles and i can use Gengars Mean look to hold them in the game.

Gengar L100, Mean Look, Skill Swap, Curse, Giga Drain, holding the Leftovers
Skill swap is used in double battles to give my own team the move levitate, esp any electric pokemon, such as jolteon, making elctirc immune to ground is quite satisfying, Mean Look and Curse work quite well too when used with recovery moves.

Blissey L100, Counter, Heal Bell, Rest, Psychic, holding the chesto/lum berry
Used as the teams healer, but Blisseys Hp soaks up alot of damage to let counter be pretty much a KO move if successful

Forrestress L100, Reflect, Light Screen, Spikes, Earthquake, not sure what to give it to hold to be honest, any ideas?
Used to raise defenses of other pokemon, esp light screen for scizor as fire is unmercyful.

Tyranitar L100, Earthquake, Crunch, Ancient Power, Surf, holding the Leichi Berry
Used as another physical Sweeper, its sand stream is useful as little bits of damage as it stays the whole battle unless countered.

Ninjask L100, Swords Dance, Baton Pass, Aerial Ace, Silver Wind, holding the focus band
Used as a baton passer to other pokemon, esp the Physical Sweepers as Ninjasks speed boost gives them added speed as well.
Gengar is completely useless in one on one battles!And do not use Tyrranitar as a mixed sweeper because you have to split the Ep to attack and Sp attack leaving the other stats low or not increasing its attack to the max.I would suggest this moveset for Ninjask: Protect,substitute,Sword Dance,Button pass.It is simple:1st turn: Protect,2nd substitute etc.This way you will be able to max a Pokemon's speed.If an enemy doesn't break your substitute use sword dance to pass more power.
Thanks for your input
i agree with gengar being completely useles in one on one battles, bu thtta isnt what this team is aimed at.
Tyranitar however has a surf attack mainly as aq backup for other moves, it has 3 powerful physical moves so i think a good special is quite useful.
i know i didnt write it down but tyranitars Ep are mainly attack and defense
I just think it's not a good idea to have Scizor, Ninjask and Forretress, since they have the same weaknesses. Your team is easily beaten by fire - your only pokémon that can attack fire pokémon is Tyranitar. (Your Forretress would be toast before using earthquake, and it would be hard to baton pass speed before Ninjask been defeated)
Another thing: if you want to use Tyranitar, you need protect your pokémon that would be hurt by Sandstorm (using Leftovers, like you did, is a good idea).
Not if he uses the suggested moveset.This way he will be able to pass a lot of speed to any pokemon he likes including Tyranytar who can defeat fire Pokemon.I like Scizor a lot, but Forretress is not of my interest.We cannot say anything about this.Everyone has its own interests!
Another thing: if you'll use this baton passer team, you'll need a pokémon with Taunt. Taunt is useful 'cause it blocks Hazers and Pseudo-Hazers that could mess your strategy.
If it's too hard to teach Heal Bell to Blissey, teach it Aromatherapy (all you need is to crossbreed with Roselia).
a houndoom could do some serious damage to most of that team if not careful. it could take care of scizor, gengar, ninjask, forrestress, and grumpig but but ninjask could be harder b/c it could use baton pass and counter with tyranitar. grumpig also has excellent sp. defense to hold up to a move like crunch. blissey and tyranitar could be easily taken out by a strong fighting type like one of the hitmon's or heracross or even by slaking.
Every team has disadvantages in theory.The only way to see if they trully exist is to battle.
i would battle that team but im all the way in duluth, georgia which is in the U.S. My houndoom could kill that team. it has a mild nature with crunch, overheat™, flamethrower, and iron tail in which case would probably do major damage to tyranitar. it is also lv 100.lv 100s are everywhere in my pc i have at least 10 in every type box. i dont use cheating devices or many rare candies. all of mine on leaf green are lv 75 or higher
Yeah, 'cause of this I told not to repeat the same types (and weaknesses) many times in your team. It's good to have only 2 pokémon with the same weaknesses in your team, or a good and fast sweeper with a super-efective attack could defeat you easily.
Ok Folks, Heres a revised edition to my team, Opinions are greatly received.

Alakazam - Thunderpunch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Psychic. (ChoiceBand)
Scizor - Swords Dance, Aerial Ace, Silver Wind, Steel Wing (ScopeLens)
Ludicolo - Rain dance, Surf, Leech Seed, Giga Drain (LeftOvers)
Claydol - Skill Swap, Ancient Power, Cosmic Power, Earthquake (Bright Powder)
SlayKing - Earthquake, return, ShadowBall, BrickBreak (ShellBell)
Houndoom - Crunch, Flamehtorwer, SolarBeam, Sunny Day (Berry For Speed)
1. Is it a team for single battles or double battles?
2. Alakazam - Thunderpunch/Ice Punch/Fire Punch ---> Calm Mind (if you are facing something that won't damage you, use Calm Mind and your Sp.Atk. becomes uber-like)
3. Scizor - Aerial Ace ---> Baton Pass (when you are going to get KOed, use BP to pass your attack to Slaking or even Claydol)
4. If your team is only for double battles, Claydol is ok. If it's for single battles:
Claydol - Rapid Spin, Cosmic Power, Toxic, Double Team (Leftovers)
5. Slaking - Return ---> Body Slam (double battle) / Hyper Beam (single battle)
6. Houndoom - Salac Berry ---> Petaya Berry (Sp.Atk. berry)

These are my suggestions. I hope you like them.
Why did you use choice band on Alakazam? Choice Band powers up physical moves only, and your Alakazam has only special ones...
Claydol hasn't good atk stats, so I would use it as a tank or annoyer, with Reflect, Light Screen and maybe Explosion. Skill Swap ONLY if in double battles with Slaking.
If your team will be used for double battles you'll need to use protect. Trust me. Protect is far useful in double battles that it is in singles - if you predict an attack, you can avoid it and KO the foe, example: you use Scizor and Claydol. Your foe uses Houndoom. Of course he'll try a fire attack on Scizor. So, you use protect and kills Houndoom with Earthquake.
and its not good to have more than 1 sweeping move for a type(the slaking). and i think the scizor is fine.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's