Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: ULTIMATE POKE TEAM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hear my team Moltres with Charcoal,Articuno with nevermeltice,Jirachi with thunder or Zapdos,Mewtwo with leftovers and ice beam flametrower thunder and psysic,Rayquaza and Groundon.
i prefer mewtwo mewtwo mewtwo mewtwo mewtwo mewtwo
deozard Wrote:Hear my team Moltres with Charcoal,Articuno with nevermeltice,Jirachi with thunder or    Zapdos,Mewtwo with leftovers and ice beam flametrower thunder and psysic,Rayquaza and Groundon.
Well, that's not ultimate, that's n00bish for me. Having only legendaries is way powerful and unfair. That's why somebody who uses 'em is called a n00b by others and others think he/she can't win w/o legendaries. And many n00bs can't win even with legendaries...

billaros Wrote:i prefer  mewtwo mewtwo mewtwo mewtwo mewtwo mewtwo
Nice team... still n00bish but nice!
ninjomewtwo Wrote:Well, that's not ultimate, that's n00bish for me. Having only legendaries is way powerful and unfair. That's why somebody who uses 'em is called a n00b by others and others think he/she can't win w/o legendaries. And many n00bs can't win even with legendaries...

Were you thinking about me? Toungue
You know Aluado... This signature of yours... I wanted to tell you from the first time I saw it but I can stand no more. Smile Even if you' re really NOT a n00b, your signature signifies exactly the opposite. My suggestion? Get rid of this " I'm not a noob. I don't use them" part. And it will be ok Wink Without any offence Smile
Well, in this thing, I agree with Vensires. When you say "I am NOT a n00b" (even though it may be true, and I don't think you are a n00b) it is like you say "C'm0n us3l3ss guyz, 1 4m t3h 1337 aNd 1 w1n n0 m4tt3r wh4t!". And if you say it in your sig which means we can see it after each post, it's worse. So, yeah, you can tell somebody he/she is a n00b but never say I am not. Let them judge you.

(And, Vensires, you must not tell others about n00bs because you are a N00B!!! lol, no offence manToungue)
My team is Tyranitar, Steelix, Scizor, Aerodactyl, Gengar, and Exploud. As you can see I don't care about annoyers, tanks and whatever. I like mashing the opponents quick and easily. Oh all these guys are lv100. With 20 more 100s in my pc.
In my opinion the ultimate teams are:
1) Rayquaza,Mewtwo,Deoxys(attack form, speed form, normal form), Ho-oh,Lugia and Groudon.

2) Kyogre, Metagross, Salamence, Shedinja, Rhydon, Houndoom.

3) Lucario, Roserade, Tyranitar, Staraptor, Alakazam, Giratina.

4) Steelix, Arcanine, Blastoise, Dragonite, Espeon, Altaria.
my team is:
Kyogre,groydon,mew,celebi,rayquaza and moltres.All of them are 100lv..........
My original team is: Rayquaza, Mewtwo, Lati@s, Groudon, Kyogre, Raikou. All of them lv. 100 ;o;
perfect team fr3quency..........
Of course, i made that team ;p
Team in Fr: Arcanine, Primeape, Gengar(skeftomai na to balw), Fearow, Butterfree, Venusaur. All of them are 47lv - cant beat e4 ;x;
My current team on LG... I´m always upgrading it somehow xD
Forretress - Vaporeon - Gengar - Marowak - Blissey - Jumpluff
I´m gonna use it in the tourney that will be held here on july, 21th.^^ I´ve being testing it on netbattle, and it´s pretty good.Big Grin
marowak? i lov that pokemon Big Grin what is his movestet?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's