Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: The Dumbest Story Ever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Here, you can post ANYTHING you want to keep the story going. No matter how dumb the posts, they won't be deleted. In fact, the dumber the post, the better. I'll start. Late one morning, it was raining cows, as usual
The people were running in the streets having each one a purple underwear in their bags. They were ready for the big cow independance day!
and then when the pigs came they....they uh....ate bacon and when the feast was over there were no pigs. (i wonder how that happened) burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp. (btw, we had 50000 pounds of bacon)
But, all is not what it seems...... the pigs were filled with SEWAGE!!!! human waste fills the stomaches of all.
well, after eating that sewage bacon, I was sent to outerspace, without a suit or rocket, so I'm lost in space......I'M ALONE! I HATE GIANT MONKEYS, THEY ATE MY SHIRT, NOW I'M ON MARS, I-wait a minute, how am I breathing on mars? Come to think of it, how was I breathing in space? Huh..........WHO CARES? I'M ON MARS! What is going to happen to me now?
A spaceship is going to crash with you.But lucky you some eliens safed you and they transfered you in a mystery planet.
then you died in this planet, but you was the chosen one, so you revived again in Earth with one special power, you was the TZATZIKI CREATOR!
And you became famous into all the universe.But someday when you were crossing the road one of you servants and a fan of you...
...made a pie and hit me with it. they said "does this not please you?" I say...
Hey you supposed to be my servant.And then you hit him back with a cutting knife.He fell dead.But suddenly....
I'm back on Mars!?! How the heck did I get here, and why am I always on Mars!?!
While you were wondering that a coulple of alliens came to you.You quickly try to get rid of them but they caught you.The got you in their spaceship and transferd you in.
Recap time. I'll sometimes come in and do a recap. here it is: It rained cows, I ate sewage bacon, monkeys ate my shirt, I nearl got killed by a spaceship, I died, came back to life, and killed someone for hitting me with a pie, and I'm back on Mars
and an alien named qwaszx ate my superchocolate bannana pomagrnite chutny pie with onions, so i used my mystic power to fill his nosterils with human sewage!!!! ^_^
not to offend you, but, its always sewage with you, isn't it?
anyway, the alien was allegic to human sewage, so it farted you all the way to jupiter. on the way, you waved hi to me on MARS!
GET ME OFF OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's