Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Spare a moment and tell us your suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So If something was to change in LP.net what would you like that to be?
OR what would you like to be added?
OR removed?
OR whatever.
SPEAK UP PEOPLE, IT'S YOUR TIME!
i would be pleased, if you did something so i can change that retarded "posting freak" to something else which i want.
Give us the ability to post invisible posts, so if we are in doubt of posting something we can do this invisible post and if it's ok an admin/mod can aprove it and make it visible.
(08-07-2009 04:39 PM)Chaos714 Wrote: [ -> ]i would be pleased, if you did something so i can change that retarded "posting freak" to something else which i want.

enable the ability of the 'registered' users to change their custom user titles, that is.

lp doesn't need any other forums for the moment, considering that half of the existing ones are inactive. but i'd like to see some new ones in the future, but only when the forums have grown in terms of activity, which means the forums would have many active mambers. pretty much what chaos said was what i wanted to say personally, so yeah.
there has been a lot of discussion about the titles and you will know about our conclusion in time
  • New forums?
    • Introduce Yourself.
      If your are new to LPForums, this is the perfect place to make your first post. Feel free to say "Hello" here and be greeted by our Members and Staff. Tell us what you want us to know/How did you find this place. Also, if you've returned to LPF after some months, feel free to get a warm re-welcome here.
      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    • Clans h Groups.(eg Pikachu fan club, Gintoki fan club )
      The official LPForums Clans. Take part and join one of the groups.

I think the first one is a must! When I got registered here, I was trying to find such thing, but it didn't exist. Most new members, I believe, are nervous and that kind of stuff. Well, at least I was.

• After than, signatures. *_* +20/30px @ height? D: y/y?

Don't tell me you thought I wouldn't say that? :/

• I see everyone is obsessed with custom titles, so it'd be nice to edit it on your own. Well, even if you, admins, won't edit the titles anymore, the others will come preaching in your ears. (屮゜Д゜)屮 Haha, definitely!
Well I start:
1)What Chaos714 said.I want personally to change my custom user tittle.
2)An Empty field in the profile where members can choose their favorite pokemon and the other members can see it in the other's profile.
3)Well, i think that's impossible but it would be nice if WE could change our nicks.
4)The character limit in sigs is 255.If we could put characters would be cool.
5)A new banner would be great.That one is nice but imo is somewhat simple.
(08-07-2009 06:45 PM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]
  • Introduce Yourself.

It is already in our plans.

(08-07-2009 06:45 PM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]
  • Clans h Groups.

Personal opinion, it is not really needed.

(08-07-2009 07:14 PM)The Human Torch Wrote: [ -> ]Well I start:
1)What Chaos714 said.I want personally to change my custom user tittle.
2)An Empty field in the profile where members can choose their favorite pokemon and the other members can see it in the other's profile.
3)Well, i think that's impossible but it would be nice if WE could change our nicks.
4)The character limit in sigs is 255.If we could put characters would be cool.
5)A new banner would be great.That one is nice but imo is somewhat simple.

1. What Billaros said.
2. Could be done, not a bad idea.
3. Yeah, so that people get easily confused because someone is changing their nick every hour. I don't think so.
4. No. Already half the sigs in the forum are breaking at least one rule (hello fr3 with your 27364x8734 and THT with your 15-row sig).
5. You know, a banner needs to be made first. I don't see you making one. Toungue I personally lack the skill to make it.
Annihilate the Spam Corner :Ρ

Ok, people should actually get more motivated into playing Pokemon, so they can post in poke-related-threads. I don't put myself out of this since I know I don't play Pokemon that much, but since this is a Pokemon forum, people should ("should" aka by force :Ρ) get back to it. Give them candy or free Pokemon, whatever. I have no idea how this is really supposed to be done, but there must be a way, this is more important than some User Titles imo.

I had some new forum ideas but I forgot what they were xD
Why should we make our Forum so strict? It is obviously a Pokemon Related Forum, but if the members like other discussions as well they are welcome to discuss. I don't like the idea of forcing someone to talk about Pokemon. Furthermore, in my opinion, the spam corner helps the rest of the Forum to stay balanced because the enjoyment of the Spam is fulfilled there.
When i joined the forum,i was supposed to see some ready pokemon avatars but i didn`t, so i had to find an avatar that is 100×100 &15k or less which is VERY difficult.In my opinion this is a serious problem that something must be done for that sometime.
Uh,skorp, there are actually lots of them here: #usercp.php

Btw, I didn't really mean the "forcing" part, but anyway, on second thoughts, Blue's right xF
Also,i believe that a button or something must be added in the top of every page that will take you immediately to the bottom without having to scroll down a 2 kilometre page because some people make really big posts.
(11-07-2009 05:19 PM)skorp Wrote: [ -> ]Also,i believe that a button or something must be added in the top of every page that will take you immediately to the bottom without having to scroll down a 2 kilometre page because some people make really big posts.

#s...n=lastpost

^where did that take you to?
but, if you mean a scrolldown button at the top of the main index, it wouldn't do any harm, and should be added. still, i think it's minor.
Yes it would be nice.
Now one last thing:The rule about the forbidden polls....i think it's not very good and i could make more threads lol.
I know it's a rule but i would suggest you to remove that rule even later.The forums gonna have some more and maybe more interesting threads.With that way the forums gonna go really high.That's imo.Take it even as advice guys.I don't have something against the rules.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's