Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Windows 7 or vista..?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

embertin

Hi to all
I am planning to buy new laptop.But confused little which system to buy.So please share your experience so i can get some ideas.which one is better..?
I Don't Know much about W7 but believe me: Everything's better than Vista. When you're in doubt, think of the times you will install an original program or game and it won't play it. This outraging message 'The '...' stopped working'. Just saying...xD
Get windows XP. Simple.
go get windows 7. they have the performance of XP & the "beauty" of vista.
(29-10-2009 04:58 PM)Chaos714 Wrote: [ -> ]they have the performance of XP
Not really, unless you have a fairly new computer, which should run fast anyway.
get the XP the reliable one dude,simple use
get a MACBOOK

windows is not good
do you even need to ask? W7 ofcourse!

Also, the main problem with MAC is that you can barelly play games on it, so if you are a gamer, it is not a very good idea... Ofcource, it is parfect if you don't play PC games...
you are wrong manuelf you can play games on mac

2 games i have o mac now

1: WOW
2:warcraft 3 chaos,frozen
Windows 7 of course. It has the technical reliability of Windows XP, plus a quite user-friendly panel and the plain beauty of Windows Vista.
Windows 7 is just an update of Vista SP1, it is designed light and it works a LOT faster than vista (2-4 times faster).
I am using since October the trial version of Windows 7 ultimate, and I declare it the most stable software ever!!! Never encountered a compatibility problem, never dissapointed about my pc's performance (graphics etc). I was using for 7 years windows xp. Without any thoughts I vote for 7! Just try it and you will now!
Better get 7.I have Vista on my computer and it isn't bad, but the choice is yours.I give you only My opinion.
Before to start, I want to say that, still I am using Win Vista, not a win 7, Because One of the largest software projects ever undertaken, Vista is indisputably a mileston, despite Microsoft's having abandoned many of its most ambitious goals for the OS, and not just for Microsoft but for the entire PC industry..
Windows 7 looks like vista and performs like XP means it's faster and effective than vista, so there is no good reason to stick with vista.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's