Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Ask for a battle!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I believe that we all love battles. And this thread should satisfy our needs!

In order to avoid unnecessary messages, we should contain all the settings of the battle we would like to take part in. For example:

"I'd like to have a battle with anyone. No legendaries allowed, all tiers allowed (except from UBERS), single battle forced 100 levels. Here's my FC: 0000-0000-0000"

Is anyone available for a battle? You can see my FC. It's written in my signature. No legendaries, no UBERS, single battle forced 100 levels.
herooftime do you want to have a battle?
Well, well, well!.. Pokefan31395, we will battle again! That sounds good. We have each other's FC so just wait for a moment. You should wait me in the Wi-Fi room.

Edit: I've entered the Wi-Fi Room. Good luck
he's coming .............good luck to both of you!
Roger that. But please tell him not to be late. My Wi-Fi USB Connector isn't the best piece of hardware... Neither does my PC...

Edit: Congratulations! You really beat me this time *ouch*. Wink
There were alot of critical hits from my side(but I don't think that the last crit mattered)
Thing is that you delivered TONS of Critical Hits, but that wouldn't be enough. You deserved the victory anyway.

Weren't my last two pokemon driving you at least a bit crazy? Ha ha ha ha...
The thing is that if I lost my Ice pokemon I would have lost cause my other 2 remaining pokemon would have easily been OHKOed by your pokemon
Hmmmm... Don't be that sure. My statused pokemon would faint sooner or later. After fainting, my last pokemon was extremely vulnerable. Anyway, I propose that we stop filling the pages with excuses, or we will get in trouble XD
Is anyone for battle? Rulez: No Ubers,single,level 100 forced, no legendaries.

FC:4597 9386 5532(platinum)
Nickname: Pepe
do you want to have a battle with me?
Name:Jimmy
FC:3266 1757 4310

EDIT:Good luck to you too.I'm waiting in the wifi room
yes, why not.I am entering wi-fi now. good luck!
edit: Sorry Problem. Let's Try again...
edit: close all programs and msn.
edit: i quit... your wi-fi or mine had a problem... The next time!
Is anyone for a battle?
No legendaries allowed, all tiers allowed (except from UBERS), single battle forced 100 levels.
Name:Dominic
FC:4855 6641 8380

@pekinoua:The 2nd time you disconnected with jimmy23 it was because he didn't have power supply.
is anyone for battle?no ubers,no legendaries,single level 100 forced.
FC:4597 9386 5532(platinum)
NIck: Pepe
Is anyone for a battle?
All tiers allowed except from Ubers,Single Battle Forced 100 Level
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's