Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Paul... Opinions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well Ash has come up with many great strategies during a battle or after he has been defeated so we can't say that he is non-strategical!
I think his most recent strategy was Counter Shield which was great in my opinion Toungue!

On the other hand Paul fights till the end no matter what; he doesn't care if his Pokemon are hurt and he never shows mercy to any of HIS Pokemon!(He had Ursaring,Torterra,Honchkrow and another Pokemon ,which I don't remember, to attack Chimchar at the same time.Isn't that cruel?)

Paul can defeat Ash anytime but what will happen if Paul's Pokemon say "enough" and stop obbeying that @$$?!
Paul is a ver skilled trainer , I think he's Dark. He's Impa , in the begging he was heartless but now I think he shows some respect on his pokemon , I've got to watch the pokemon anime for a while but i think that is the reality....

And because Ash iz a Lucky skunk will beat him with Picachu.....
ash = noob

paul = he pwns u all
Ash has gotten better actually,but he's more like a casual player;caring about Pokemon he likes and enjoys battling with.And since he's the protagonist,he's been given some good combinations.

Paul is like modern day competitive battlers,caring only about winning.But he's still nowhere near unbeatable,like getting 6-0ed by Brandon Toungue.
And Cynthia too Wink
Brandon however had been defeated by Ash a long time ago.Cynthia is just unbeatable in the anime,even beating Aaron of the elite four.
Ash is actually getting a pretty strong team this time. I expect one final battle with Paul in the pokemon league(probably with an awesome Infernape), maybe with Cynthia too,though I'm sure he will just be defeated thanks to her overpowered Garchomp...
If only he would use his other pokemon(such as snorlax, sceptile and charizard) more, but I guess we'll have to wait till the Sinnoh Frontier... -.-
I believe that Cynthia's the most overpowered trainer ever... I have doubts anyone can beat her, even the Frontier Brains or Lance.
Ash will possibly defeat Paul or have a draw or something but Cynthia? naaah she will remain undefeated for quite a while! Big Grin
yeah her Garchomp is like full evd trained and it can pwn all the other pokemon with only slash!!P
not slash tackle Toungue

it's more like hacked !!!!!
cynthia is a hackerToungue paul is very adicted to win but it is more strategical than ash so i vote for paul
Sorry if I'm butting into someone else's business, but I don't know much about Cynthia other than the fact that her grandmother is the Elder of Celestic Town.
Paul, on the other hand, could qualify as a member of Team Rocket, or worse, Team Galactic.
Of all anime characters, I know more about Ash than I know about other characters. I've followed Pokemon since series #1. Mewtwo has always been my favorite.
What would happen if Paul met Mewtwo?
mewtwo will then have finnaly met some one as arrogant as him lol Toungue
match of the century! Garchomp vs Charizard! Dragon type vs Dragon rage! (Charizard wins because it is the best pokemon ever!) who do you think would win?
oh, yeah, and Paul is kind of like Gary when he first made his appearence. big jerk at begining, but over time becomes less of a pain.....but he is still a jerk who I would love seeing Charizard eat his Torterra for lunch
Both Ash and Paul use hacks.
Ash can easily kick Paul's ass with his pokemon(Charizard,Donphan,Snorlax,Sceptile,Quilava,Ambipom(she did wrong to trade it for that bullsh*t(Buizel))).Also,Pikachu managed to beat(actually draw) Takuto's Latios.
I don't like Paul.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's