Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Paul... Opinions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Paul is cool. He trains his pokemon just like me harsh but loving and caring and caring. And If I end up with a really suckey pokemon I leave it on the GTS for another trainer.
That's lazy! I would catch a weak Pokemon and build its levels. Once it got strong enough I'd advance to my next challenge! Pokemon are living creatures, not tools.
@ BlueMew: It's not like that in the anime.In the games you got to catch lots of pokemon.

@mystery.55: Wow man, you talk like Ash Toungue.Btw, I felt sorry about Pikachu in his battle with Latios when Ash told him to use Volt Tackle,go through a powerful Luster Purge attack and then use Iron Tail.
....I was almost in tears Rolleyes
*chuckle* Nobody's ever compared me to Ash. The trouble, however, is that I'm a little more on the dark side as evidenced by my Dark Trainer fan fiction.Undecided Wouldn't you agree?
Well...Dark Trainer cares about his pokemon and respects them.So, I think my comparison was right (I would say pr.Oak but Oak is too old).I don't know.
i love weak pokemon because they are fun to train. They are more of a challenge than stronger pokemon. I love pichu alot because most of mine have volt takle. I love dunsparce because if u find one with high attack defence and spcdefence it owns with rage! Paul......i hate him so much i would dominate him with dunsparce and xatu.
If you catch a powerful pokemon right from the start, where's the fun in that?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's