Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Super Smash Bros Brawl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The game Super Smash Bros Brawl will be released for the Wii, it's almost sure that there will be Pokemons in it. Who would you like to see in SSBB?
From Pokemons, I would like to see mew!! lol

Other than pokemon I want Sonic!!
Since it is a multiple choice vote, I vote ofr:

Deoxys, Jirachi, Breloom (^^), Gardevoir and Shedinja..

Can you provide us with a URL with info on the game? I am too bored to google it Toungue
I'd like Deoxys as a player.Mewtwo in SSBM wasn't strong enough(for my powerToungueBig Grin).As for other,I'd like to see Sonic or NeoToungue.

URL: http://www.smashbros.com
or
http://revolution.ign.com/articles/707/707504p1.html
I would like Mewtwo, Gardevoir and Deoxys...
Mewtwo's only strong attack was shadow ball.
I am sure they can always change that... Smile
NO! Mewtwo was very powerfull if you could play with him!Well, maybe its confusion attack was not so good, but all the other attacks are very good...
Disable was neat... A second disable knowcked them off and his grabs were awesome. Unfortunately, he had too much air time...
His other attacks were just....paralyzing.They could only paralyze enemies.
Yes but he could travel a lot of distance in air and teleport was realy good and useful.
Eraleas Wrote:Disable was neat... A second disable knowcked them off and his grabs were awesome. Unfortunately, he had too much air time...

I didn't know that.I am good at using Falco and especialy his reflector wich was very useful.

BLUE Wrote:Yes but he could travel a lot of distance in air and teleport was realy good and useful.

Yes,but not as much as Zelda I guessBig Grin
I like Roy a lot, too...
Mewtwo, Gardevoir, Deoxys and Aggron would be just fine for me...
Off topic:We are chating continuesly for 20 minutes.Toungue

I can't use roy very good.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's