Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Creating a Website...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
thank you very much for providing me the links, arty. but finally, there is something important i want to ask. does dreamhost provide website building tools, or i'll have to download programs like dreamwaver, so i can built it by my own? i actually don't have the patience to learn html, css and everything else needed, so yeah, it would be helpful if i was provided tools by my hosting website.Smile
It does have tools to automate installations of certain platforms, like Wordpress, a tool designed for making blogs. I suggest you avoid dreamweaver unless it's mean for a very small project; you're better off learning a few things on wordpress and working your way through it.

aarondominic

Hi
There are many steps to creating website. You can search on internet. There are many website available for this information. I thing me help to you...

Thank you..
Flash animation in cooperation with Dreamweaver can make the perfect site...Only things demanded: Knowing about design, and having lots and lots of interesting ideas...
It still seems difficult to me.I will try make one with my friend.He knows more...hehe.Do you know how i can make a banner?
Photoshop or some pic-editing software. It's like a huge signature(like mine or something Toungue)
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's