Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Mewtwo Returns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just wanted to say that I watched Mewtwo returns, the sequel of "Mewtwo Strikes Back".

I really liked the movie and I recommend it to not only Mewtwo fans! it explains a lot about Mewtwo and his future! Smile
I WANT IT NOW!Where did you find it?
It's a secret... I'll burn it and give it to you when i see you. No subtitles though. Wink
I don't care.Can you just send it to me because I don't think that we can meet these days due to my exams...
Hehe... I will see what I can do. I will let you know.
Hey, I want it too!!! Don't forget about me, Blue! You can give it to me when you see it!
Never! It's my own my precious!Just kidding if I take it I will burn it for youWink
I might burn it twice,.. gimme some time. I need to install several programs onto ym new computer and I will do so during this weekend.
No need to burn all your cds!I can burn it for Char...
Thanks a lot, guys! Big Grin
I have Destiny Deoxys(^^).We live too far and I can't find you.I am buying Lukario and the mystery of Mew too when it is released in the US.
I have watched Destiny Deoxys too... Wasn't bad. Smile
I haven't seen many Pokemon movies. Just the 3 first and the movie: Jirachi the Wishmaker. I can't find the others anywhere... Sad
You can download them or buy them from Ebay,amzon e.t.c.
Well I haven't seen even The Wishmaker and I want to see them all!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's