Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Action Replay Glitch?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I don't see why. The AR can sap some of the fun out of games, but only if you use too many cheats.
Furthermore, using Action Replay shows that you are not good enough. If you were a really good trainer you would be able to achieve everything without cheats.
Well, no not everything. I found the only way I could even get to see Shaymin was with a walk through walls cheat. Plus, how to get Darkrai without cheats?
Through trades or Pokemon Ranger
Plus, there have been both real-life and Wi-Fi events for both of these Pokémon.

Anyway, the line between what is considered ok and what is considered hacking is really thin. It mostly comes down to the personal mentality of each one of us. If you're ok with yourself knowing that you achieved something by bypassing the game's rules and limits, then no one can stop you. If not, you just don't do it.
The only "good" excuse to use an AR until now (and the only possible excuse for me,maybe) maybe was for TMs.And that's because when you're building a team and you miss a TM and you need that TM you have to get someone trade it to you.But most people trading TMs use AR and they want your shiny or 100 Lv. pokemon for one or two.
But that's til now.Now that B/W are coming out,people won't have problems with TM moves as they can be used as many times as you want.
Well AR is not so Bad.It can help a lot.First you want to know your pokemon IV's.But you don't have wi-fi to make a quick IV battle to see your pokemon Stats.So it helps there.Second,as Skorp said you want to use some TM's to your pokemon but you don't have the TM's.You asked someone to trade you these TM's but they are asking for this Shinies and Events.It also helps to get these.
But using AR to get Shiny and other hacked pokemon it is surrely not the best and it shows that you are not interesting very in to the game.
(02-12-2010 07:31 PM)Giorgosss Wrote: [ -> ]Well AR is not so Bad.It can help a lot.First you want to know your pokemon IV's.But you don't have wi-fi to make a quick IV battle to see your pokemon Stats.So it helps there.Second,as Skorp said you want to use some TM's to your pokemon but you don't have the TM's.You asked someone to trade you these TM's but they are asking for this Shinies and Events.It also helps to get these.
But using AR to get Shiny and other hacked pokemon it is surrely not the best and it shows that you are not interesting very in to the game.
For me there is no excuse to use Action Replay this is a game,somethings have to be hard or even impossible that's what makes good games and bad games.If you could get everything in a few time it wouldn't be fun...
You get some things via Action replay that you also get without this but you must have many other things to get them.This doesn't mean that you don't have fun at the game.
You have fun for 10 minutes after 1 week you realize that u don't have anything else to do with this game and u just quit it Smile So yeah it ruins the fun of the game
(02-12-2010 07:43 PM)alexkafroc Wrote: [ -> ]You have fun for 10 minutes after 1 week you realize that u don't have anything else to do with this game and u just quit it Smile So yeah it ruins the fun of the game
No,you have not ruin your.Why somebody ruin his game if he use Iv calculator or Tm's?He is happy because he know the iv's of his pokemon and he can proccess to Ev training and then he will use the TM's.That doesn't ruin your game but it helps you.
I had an AR for pokemon platinum. I used it for all sorts of things, from rigging which pokemon would appear to walking through walls.
(02-12-2010 07:57 PM)Giorgosss Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-12-2010 07:43 PM)alexkafroc Wrote: [ -> ]You have fun for 10 minutes after 1 week you realize that u don't have anything else to do with this game and u just quit it Smile So yeah it ruins the fun of the game
No,you have not ruin your.Why somebody ruin his game if he use Iv calculator or Tm's?He is happy because he know the iv's of his pokemon and he can proccess to Ev training and then he will use the TM's.That doesn't ruin your game but it helps you.

If you want a really good Pokemon with most of its IVs 31 you can just ask the IV guy. Furthermore you can use our calculator instead of an AR one. And if you want TMs, just find a friend and trade. That's the meaning of Pokemon. By using action replay you ruin the Pokemon game, because you destroy the reallity of its world. Everyone wants Pokemon to be real, but few of us act like they actually are.
I only use AR to speed up the progress of stuff. For example,instead of hatching a Gible to train,I caught it in the wild at Level 1.
(03-12-2010 12:46 PM)BLUE Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-12-2010 07:57 PM)Giorgosss Wrote: [ -> ]

If you want a really good Pokemon with most of its IVs 31 you can just ask the IV guy. Furthermore you can use our calculator instead of an AR one. And if you want TMs, just find a friend and trade. That's the meaning of Pokemon. By using action replay you ruin the Pokemon game, because you destroy the reallity of its world. Everyone wants Pokemon to be real, but few of us act like they actually are.
Who is IV guy and what IV's he tells?As for an IV calculator it isn't useful if you have a 1lvl pokemon.In Tm's if you haven't a friend (because most of my friend stop playing pokemon when DP came out)you have to make new game in one of your Games if you have used the Tm.Thankfully this will not be any problem in BW.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's