Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Action Replay Glitch?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The IV guy is a man in the Battle Tower of Battle Frontier whi tells you the overall potential of your Pokemon and the best IV. This means tha if you have a pokemon with 3 or 4 31 you will know all of them. Furthermore combining the overall potential with the 31IVs you will be able to estimate your Pokemon's other stats. Finally, about TMs go trade online. I still believe that there is no excuse for using AR. Worthy trainers do not need Action Replay.
As for the TMs, 1-50 are easily cloned in Emerald and most of the useful TMs between 51 and 92 are re-obtainable in-game (Stone Edge, Dragon Pulse, Swords Dance, etc.). Sure, Roost and Grass Knot may not be but well, that's the reason I used to trade away some clones of my EV'd Pokémon for 2 or 3 of them back in the day. I still have more than 10 Roost TMs after all those years... Even if the other player had hacked them in the game, I'm ok with myself knowing I did get them legitimately.

Anyway, as I said before
(29-11-2010 07:22 PM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]the line between what is considered ok and what is considered hacking is really thin. It mostly comes down to the personal mentality of each one of us.

I don't wanna use AR, I don't. Somebody wants to, he does. Nobody forces you to play one way or another.
(03-12-2010 04:03 PM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]I don't wanna use AR, I don't. Somebody wants to, he does. Nobody forces you to play one way or another.

THANK YOU!!! I finally find someone who wont critisize me for using an AR. Even my older brother gets really angry when I cheat. Personally I like cheating on my DS. I really dont care if you dont think its right because it makes me happy to use it.
Came on guies play the games in the original way this stupid thing cant make up the experiesne you have with the pokemon games when you try to find pokemon with your friends and you all cooporeate to trade and complite your games throught trading and global trade station.I know some times the games make you mad and want to brake them like when you are in a sea and tentacool are face up all the time but this is not reason to use the stupid AR. Have fun with your games without using cheats its better and with more fun.Try play together with your friends this is the most funiest.
I only use cheats AFTER I beat the game
I thing this better.If you had finished the game in my opinion you cane do itRE: Action Replay
On a side note, a big part of the Pokemon Games begins when you finish the main plot.
(03-12-2010 12:40 AM)Giratina88 Wrote: [ -> ]I had an AR for pokemon platinum. I used it for all sorts of things, from rigging which pokemon would appear to walking through walls.
You should use the 'play as an NPC' cheat. It's HILARIOUS.
I don't have my AR anymore though...so I can't.

pokedude78

I-Honsetly Think that Ar is Awesome the Fact that u can CAtch pokemon <-------( Trianer's Anyway
So YEAAAH
(13-12-2011 04:07 AM)pokedude78 Wrote: [ -> ]I-Honsetly Think that Ar is Awesome the Fact that u can CAtch pokemon <-------( Trianer's Anyway
So YEAAAH

Its actually called hacking or illegal. And as you might guess , its banned. Sure , use your game as you want and do whatever you want with it , but never atempt to trade a hacked pokemon to someone. (or battle someone)
Yes,+1.Because you wouldn;t like to recieve a pokemon from GTS that has been caught e.g. in a great ball and is a starter.(Although GTS started a year ago to ban hacked pokemon and not making them able to be traded.
My opinion:
Complete the main story.
Catch as many Pokemon as you can.
Trade as much as you can.
If you can't attend events,use cheats FOR THE EVENT KEY ITEMS ONLY!
If you can't trade,then use Action Replay.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's