Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Lugia VS Ho-Oh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Reason I Made This Thread Is Because Many Said...Lugia And After It They Changed To Ho-Oh Just I Wan't To Know!

I Love Ho-Oh!Its Strong And Beautiful!
oh yeah. ho-oh pwns u all
Well,lugia is a water type,and ho-oh is fire type.Lugia rules!
(04-04-2010 03:17 PM)golden charizard Wrote: [ -> ]Well,lugia is a water type,and ho-oh is fire type.Lugia rules!

False....
Lugia Is The Psychic-Flying And Ho-Oh Its The Fire-Flying...
Lugia Is The Gurdian Of The Sea And Can Learn Water Moves Does Not Mean
That Lugia Is Water....
After You Catch Them Go To Lugia Summary Or Search The Net!
It can hit ho-oh with a hydro cannon and 1HKO it,anyway
You maybe mean Hydro Pump (it can't be a OHKO,just like GS said).Anyways,I love Lugia.It's my favorite Pokemon.It also has great defense and HP stats!
Lugia FTW!!Ho Oh is too fancy!Lugia is magnificent and I agree with Spyros Big Grin
In my opinion Lugia>Ho-oh, they have the same Sp.defence Stat, that is one of the highest in the game, BUT, Lugia can easily Defeat Ho-oh and, Lugia can take the role of both Sweeper and Wall, while Ho-oh can only be SweeperWink
Lugia has better defensive capabilities. It rules.
ho-oh is the best
Ho-oh because it's aristrocratic appearence and its sacred fire.
Lugia owns! its the best legendary ever made and seen and its silver wings never will stop shine in anime and in games.....LUGIA FTW fellas!!!!!!!!
Ho-Oh!, appears in only to the finest trainers... Wink
Lugia does that too!
Well,I love lugia too,but,if you see the anime,in the first episode,ho-oh appears to ash,not lugia.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's