Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: orre 3rd story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
in this fan fic its about orre region again and cipher is back and there somone new in charge for this fan fic i need 10 people to be cipher team 8 gym leaders(adding new fetures no more pre gym stuff) and 4 elite four members pm me to join
come on dan. i am in.
name tai
starter cindaquil
ok good. Plz call me duns or dunsparce. There is a mean guy on my life called dan. So call me duns.
OK dan i will call you dans
i'm in too!
name:Crystal
starter:mudkip
starter's name:Jack
ok cool another one Big Grin. and staraptor plz call me duns or dunsparce not dans Dodgy
Do i need to do anything ? If i don't, then why not ? Toungue

Starter's Bulbasaur, name's devil.

Don't try to make this one fail, we want a good fan fic !
once upon a time....the end.happy? jk cool i think ill start it with my next post. one more person would be nice.
(15-10-2010 09:05 PM)sweet-devil Wrote: [ -> ]Don't try to make this one fail, we want a good fan fic !

Should I be offended by this? If you really need one more, here is a character for you to use as you wish, since I prefer to be in my own stories.

Name: Garet
Starter: Cyndiquil(female)
Nickname: Nova
(15-10-2010 10:05 PM)KALAS REY Wrote: [ -> ]Should I be offended by this? If you really need one more, here is a character for you to use as you wish, since I prefer to be in my own stories.

Name: Garet
Starter: Cyndiquil(female)
Nickname: Nova

Should you ? I didn't mean offending anyone..
[To be honest i don't visit the fan fics forum at all, just an occasional visit from time to time if I'm bored.]
I write a lot of fan fics, and you saying "we want a good one" wasn't sending me the best message
Haha, yeah, didn't mean any offense, man. Toungue

Was just trying to encourage Duns.
most of my fan fics fail........ And tham you sweet devil. I will try not to fail. If i do imm make a visit to the epic fail thread
ok i will start part 1 now. (update only 4 peopl will be in the story so if u want to join make a story of what your characte was doing during the evebts to come)
pokemon precious orre part 1: the selected
welcome trainers. You have all been hand selected by orre's champion sirK. I will now begin head count.(script style format from here)
Femaleannouncer:. Tai.
Tai:. Here.
F.A.: Crystal.
Crystal: Present.
F.A.: Garet.
Garet: Here.
F.A.: and last but not least Sweet devil
SweetDevil: Here
(end script format)
"Now that we know you are all here I am pleased to intro duce sirK." said the woman. "pleased to meet you all. Thankyou Danielle for the intro duction." said sirK. The room was silent for a moment untill Tai started to speak. "Ok now we have all met each other. May I ask why we are here now?" exclaimed Tai. "that was a good question. You are all at an age where you can begin your own pokemon adventure. I have prepared some of the most desired pokemon that are used as "starters" for your journey. To your left you will see 4 sets of each starte from every region. Choose wisley." sirK kindly said. "I will take one of the cyndaquils." Garet and Tai said at the same time. "well i will just have to nickname mine. Hmmmmm... Nova will be its name." said Garet. "I will take a mudkip please. Its nickname shall be Jack." said Cystal. "I will have a bulbasaur please! Its name will be Devil" said SweetDevil. "Now all of you go tothe new battle grove that is located south of mount battle". With that said the 4 trainers set off on a journey.

End of part one. Preveiw:
btw this was done from my phone so if you see a spelling error that does not associate with ur name plz deal W/it
ok nice part what do you mean femalenounncer?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's