Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokemon fake games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I downloaded Pokemon Light 1 and I couldn't attack to the wild pokemons.... strange....
me niether. i had a missing no. and it had no attacks and everytime i tried to attack, the game went off.
Quote:The sprites are very small though while the town and the whole place in general is too big. This was the reason that I never left the first town
Sorry for this kids... I don't have any solution. Since I got bored of it. But I thought someone might be more interested than me... Oh well...Nevermind...
***UPDATED***
I installed it though once again just to understand what you're talking about.I only found out that:
1) there is an Eevee lvl.1 for u in the pc.
2) right from the first town comes Team Rocket and then comes Ash with pikachu...
3) If you press "M" you can see the map and with "I" you can feed your pokemon with pokeblocks.
4)Clicking on your pokemon you can choose the attack you want to make. But for some reason when I choose to attack, only my HP go down...

But I really think it is a waste of time. And it is a really bad idea that this game exists... My opinion....
it is horrible! it is too small like you said and i cant go anywhere! after the aricuno kills me i cant do anything! the person who made it is... idiotic.
A friend of mine gave me a rom named Pokemon Chaos Black (just like FireRed or LeafGreen). I started playing it but when you reach the exit of Mt. Moon you have to Surf!!! Btw, the Pokemon in this game are not the usual ones but others who just look like normal Pokemon. If you want that rom, I can give it to you via MSN.
I heard somethin about pkmn Quartz. Does anyone know what is that? Heres a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-kqNlfv9...ted&search=
http://rapidshare.de/files/16324676/PKMN...L.zip.html
well download it from here. i "asked" google for this. Big Grin
WOW!!!! This ***** game is great!!!! And the fake pokemon are better than the 4th generation!
I didn't download it. By watching the screenshots I can say it really is a very promising game and Baro has made a great work of it.
From the other hand think again. Nintendo doesn't use slang language...
And how many people have a GBA X-ROM Card and a Linker to transfer the Game to GBA and use the linking capabilities?
I usually beleive that the original game is the best to have than the hack. But in this case.I have to agree with Ash. By what I have seen so far I like the apperance of these fake pokemon than these of the 4th generation. But think again. The 4th generation comes with a great new experience in gameplay (new world,TMs etc + Touch Screen). I mean....there is no way to compare these two games... Compare if you want Ruby/Sapphire with this. But not Diamond/Pearl.
I didn't compare pokemon D/P with the fake game!!
I said the fake pokemon are better than the 4th generation pokemon....
Watch out......
Ash Wrote:WOW!!!! This ***** game is great!!!! And the fake pokemon are better than the 4th generation!
Vensires right. Anyway, i am confused. i found a page on e bay that sells the gamme. Is it a rom for computer or a game for gameboy. Pls answer!
Ash, I know that YOU didn't make any comparison. I made.I was talking in general. It was like a conversation with myself that I thought would be good to become a post.
Besides...You said
Quote:I said the fake pokemon are better than the 4th generation pokemon....
and I said
Quote:I have to agree with Ash. By what I have seen so far I like the apperance of these fake pokemon than these of the 4th generation.
So everyone is happy Smile
As for you Lucario....Can you give me a link to see what you're talking about?
OK. I understood what is going on. If you check the pokemon games(in http://www.nintendo.com) you will never find Pokemon Quartz. It is a hack. Not an official Game.
Now, everyone has the ability to create an account in Ebay to buy sth or to SELL sth he already has to others. That's why you can see over the picture of the link you included
Quote:Seller of this item? Sign in for your status
Eastisgood, the seller of this item, just transferred the game to a GBA Cartridge, printed/created a box for it,made a booklet and sells it. If you check the list of the items he sells you will see other pokemon games too. And since I have searched roms a bit more I can assume everything is Pokemon Hacked versions. I hope I snapped you out of your confusion even if I didn't use a Full Heal or a Berry. lol
Thank you. I think i ll buy it. 4,50 EUROS for a pkm game (even kacked) are quite a bargain.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's