Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokemon fake games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Has your order arrived, Lucario? If yes, tell us, do you like it??? Or you changed your mind and you didn't order it?
i didnt bought it i jst downloaded it
milton Wrote:http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m117/...006/KJ.png
pokemon pearl!Big Grin

I like it a lot!Big Grin
Project Sonata:

First Screenshot! Get ready.... Go!
[Image: 1.bmp]
PurpleChalk Town
Nice pr.Birch but... what is this huge building?
Isn't it supposed to have a "door"?
O_o a kind of big...kidding its very good!
well, I thimk we cant play it after what happened
The door is up. Its the lab. i mean, it was the lab.
I'd like to remind that there should be no external links to any ROM sites, or even game patches since such things are against the copyright laws. Any images used in this discussion can be considered fair use since the purpose of this project is not some commercial software but just don't link to any software material such as patches or ROMs.
Good luck with your project Birch Smile
Thanks arty, but my project is stopped. The rom is destroyed!
So what? You had an idea. You proposed it.
The rom was destroyed... Start again!
Those who are guided only by their will power, without any supporters, what would they say about you, who have people supporting your project, ready to help you bring to reality your idea? You might think I overreact and that it is not of great importance. Think a lot before concluding that it really doesn't matter Wink
Hell, yes! But not now... I must find time to start again.
Pokemon Chaos Black is a good game but if I remember well I saw a glitch how to cross this sea in Mt.Moon but I can't remember
i got a game called pokemon ruby destiny and its really good. i wanted something different by just a storyline beating the pokemon lague and it was a very good game for me Smile
Ruby destiny it's a Rom?

Or an online game?
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's