Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: glitch thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
this thread is for posting actual glitches not action replay screwups.
like the pokemon emeral cloneing glitch
I don't know if this is really a glitch but 2 weeks ago i returned my Pikachu from my pokewalk to SoulSilver and started playing.2 minutes ago my friend notices another Pikachu is in the Pokewalk.It was a Lv19 Pikachu like the one I sent to the Pokewalk(but my Pikachu was now at Lv21).So,I transfered Pikachu to my SS and that's how it ends.Now I have 2 Pikachu.I tried to do it later with a Groudon but I wasn`t that lucky...
^ I've heard of a glitch like that before, i think...
a post on the spot i am playin pokemon xd and i attack my enimies houndoom and its head dissapeared into his arm usless but funny. Also in fire red golbat don evolve into crobat till you get national dex it suckz so much
I've heard there is a 'Celebi glitch'.

What exactly is that 'glitch' ?
(27-07-2010 08:18 AM)sweet-devil Wrote: [ -> ]I've heard there is a 'Celebi glitch'.

What exactly is that 'glitch' ?

it's when u encounter celebi in route 123 in emerald
God sometimes i wish i bought Emerald.

The cloning glitch.. and now a Celebi glitch ???
And a glitch i have discovered myself.May be on the internet,i don't know.
In pokemon red/blue/yellow too(maybe),you can use the Mew glitch not only by avoiding battle from the man after the bridge (where you use fly and then Mew appears) but from other trainers too,that are off screen and challenge you instantly when they appear in your screen.There are many trainers you can "use" to activate that trick.Well,the special part is that you can find many other pokemon except Mew,like Gengar and Nidoking.
I wonder this thing many times in my head.The glitch of mew was made by nintendo so players can meet the no.151 or it was just an accident?
Bulbapedia Wrote:The Mew glitch is a software bug in all three of the Generation I Game Boy games, discovered in 2003.

So it was not intentional. Mew had already been distributed in events long before the glitch was discovered.
Wow i was 100% sure that nintendo made it nothing is like it seems
combo glitch with AR. in pearl, my friend discovered that by walking on water, instaed of going up the waterfall to the Sinnoh victory road, go right and up a water path, and find Shaymin
Exactly.A Shaymin you keep chasing...and chasing...and chasing and at the end of the path you see nothing.That happens because the event is for Shaymin(oak's letter),not for the entry scene.
There was a Celebi glitch in G/S/C also.I can't remember now but it has something to do with a Sneasel that knows beat up as its third move,bad eggs,clones and breeding.There have been years since I last used it.
whoa cool in my pokemon xd it gliched today and i got sucked goin back and forth on teh cranes
Cloning glitch in HGSS.

My friend was trading a Duskull for a Torterra [helping another friend to evolve Duskull into Dusknoir] and an error occured while trading, then, both of them got Dusknoir, and the Torterra vanished, it's like it turned into Dusknoir or something..
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's