Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokemon: The Rise of the Dark Trainer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
WARNING: The following Fan Fiction contains a drastic tragedy! If you don't like tragedies, then I don't reccommend you read this next one.

Part 9
Previously:
The Sensational Sisters of Cerulean City have been beaten. The Dark Trainer has been at the hospital for days caring for them.

Mewtwo, Mars, and Lucario waited. Today was supposed to be the day that the sisters recovered from their injuries.
Only Violet and Lily came out. The Dark Trainer followed looking very upset.
In that moment Mars, Mewtwo, and Lucario knew what happened: Daisy was dead.
"We couldn't save her." The Dark Trainer said hoarsly. "Her last words were to give her Pokemon to Misty and tell her she loves her."
"That won't be necessary." Mewtwo said quietly. "Few have ever seen a Pokemon's true power."
"The tears of pokemon are said to bring life." Lucario said. "Mewtwo has witnessed this power."
Mars looked perplexed. The Dark Trainer's expression didn't change as he walked away.
Mewtwo realized that Daisy's Pokemon were oblivious to what transpired.
He released them and told them what happened.
Only Seadra didn't believe Mewtwo.
"No?" Mewtwo asked. "Then come see for yourself."
Inside the Emergency Room the medics were trying to bring Daisy back.
Daisy's Pokemon looked in shock. Tears filled their eyes.
Dewgong, in particular, hung its head.

What will happen next?
Find out in the tenth part of my Fan Fics.
nice memories of m2strikes back ahh memories keep posting
To my readers,
A few questions have been nagging at me for a while:
1. Who's your favorite character?
2. Am I doing okay at writing my fan fics?
3. Do you think I should add to the Dark Trainer's group? If so, who?
1.lucario i think
2.yes you are doing great please continue
3.yes.I think that a gallade would fit nicely into this story. pm me for more detail if you want
Part 10
Previously:
Mewtwo has revealed to the Cerulean Gym Pokemon Daisy's death, knowing very well that Pokemon tears can save her. His knowledge serves him well as Daisy gasps her first breath. Meanwhile, in a dark world a new evil emerges...

Many Pokemon eggs sat in the dimly lit chamber, waiting. These eggs were taken from their homes to be raised as dark warriors. Two eggs went missing five years ago, but there was little time to worry about that. That's precisely what the shadowed figure of a Pokemon thought.
She smiled wickedly as the first egg began to hatch.

Back at Cerulean City, Lucario felt a tremor in the world. Something was happening. This feeling wasn't unfamiliar to him. He also knew that another Pokemon was feeling the same thing.
"Lucario." a mind voice spoke to him. Lucario recognized the voice instantly. The Pokemon he knew as...
"Gallade" He answered. "Something's very wrong."
"I have felt it." Gallade said. "She is on the move."
"Where are you?" Lucario asked.
"Lake Acuity." Gallade replied. "Tell your master to come here. The world is in Jeopardy."
"Done." Lucario turned to the Dark Trainer.
"Something bothering you?" The trainer asked.
"We have to go," Lucario said. "Now."
The Dark Trainer looked confused but he was willing to listen.
"What do have in mind?" The trainer asked.
"Lake Acuity." Lucario said. I can't tell him what I am. Not yet.
Mewtwo stepped out of the hospital followed by Daisy and her Pokemon. The Dark Trainer smiled but he could tell that Lucario was under pressure. But whatever was wrong, he couldn't tell. He always knew that Lucario was unusual, but the Aura Pokemon never wanted to talk about it.

What is Lucario's secret? What connection does he have with Gallade?
Stay tuned for Part 11
WOAH! It always amazes me how good you are at this please continue. ***** out of ***** five stars out of five stars is what it is Toungue
Part 11
Previously:
A Pokemon of pure evil is getting ready to make her move. Lucario is leading the Dark Trainer and Company to Lake Acuity to meet a Gallade.
They have just arrived.

"You've arrived." A voice said. "That's great, because time is short."
"Where are you?" Lucario asked.
"Behind the tree." A strange-looking Gallade stepped from the shadows. He had a darker appearance than a normal Gallade: Black and green.
"What's going on?" Mars asked. "The Gallade seems to be something that's not unlike Lucario."
"You're right." Lucario said. "Gallade and I are not ordinary Pokemon."
Gallade spoke next, "We are Shadow Pokemon."
"What?" The Dark Trainer asked. "You mean like Dark Element Pokemon?"
Lucario shook his head. "A very terrible evil created us. Transforming us before we hatch. Her purpose was to raise us as soldiers to kill all humans and create a world of Shadow Pokemon."
"What better way to take over by raising young Pokemon?" Gallade added. "She wants us to believe that humans are the evil in this world."
"How did you end up in the wild?" Mars asked.
"Our parents risked death to save us." Lucario replied. "They took us from the fortress but were caught. They ran, hid us, and finally battled them to the death. Days later, Dark Trainer, you found me."
"What of you, Gallade?" Mewtwo asked.
"I hatched and trained myself to be a secret Guardian of Sinnoh." Gallade answered. "Unseen, I protected humans and Pokemon. No one saw me but I became a mysterious enigma throughout the region. I always knew I had strength remarkably higher than normal and I also knew what I was."
"Tell us about this...evil." The trainer said.
"Rumor says that an innocent Pokemon was possessed by the darkness of a particular human. I don't know who, but she must be stopped! We need to gather ALL of the Legendary Pokemon and transform them into Shiny Pokemon in order to defeat Her and save your world."
"Well, one search doesn't need to happen." The Dark Trainer said. "Because, we already have one Legendary Pokemon among us: Mewtwo! So, progress has already started!"

The journey to save the world has begun!
Part 12 is coming up!
awrsome. Ialways love reading your fan fic. I will draw gallade for you
I swear, in my movie, I had no idea about this thread, or that you had already thought up dark trainers
I don't understand. Please, explain.
NOTE: Legend of Zelda reference coming up!

Part 12

Previously: The Evil Pokemon is on the move. The Dark Trainer, Mars, and their Pokemon have begun an extremely dangerous journey. One night in a mysterious forest, Mars awakens to the sound of music.

A ^ < > < > (Think about the C buttons on an N64)
Mars heard the song and awoke. She saw the Dark Trainer playing a green ocarina. She also noticed that he looked upset.
"What's wrong?" She asked.
The Dark Trainer jumped and said, "Mars! Don't do that! You startled me!"
"I'm sorry." She said quickly. "It's just, that you looked sad or angry."
"Both." The Trainer said grimly. "I was remembering my family."
"What?" Mars asked.
"I never told you this, but I was something of an orphan when I was younger."
"What!?"
"It's true." Mewtwo said. "Shortly, after his birth his mother died. His father abandoned him and was murdered by a serial killer."
"Lt. Surge took me in." the Dark Trainer said. "He and his Jr. Trainers taught me the basics of Pokemon training. Since then, I devoted my early life to studying Pokemon. Professer Oak saw my ability and introduced me to several Pokemon. All was well, but without a family I still felt (and I still feel) empty."
Mars gasped. Now she understood. The Dark Trainer has given himself over to revenge. Though he hadn't said so she knew that if he ever saw the person who killed his father the Dark Trainer would kill the murderer just as he tried to kill her. But, the music...
"Why are you playing the ocarina?" Mars asked.
"It calms me down." The trainer answered. "It's not unusual for me to play these songs. The songs remind me that I'm not alone in this world."
"Right." Mewtwo said. "That particular song he was playing is a forest song."
"Yes it is." The Dark trainer said. "Let's get some sleep. We've got a long journey ahead of us and I mean LONG!"

To be continued...
Wow. Just...wow. It's a real wonder I even remember this old thing. Heh. Looking back on it, I realize just how terrible a writer I was.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's