Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Salamence is Uber
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I don't really have something to say, since I comletely agree with GeorgeSlayer and Grovyle_Fan. I don't really know wether it should be banned or not. Maybe that's how it should be. Now you may say that I say so because I don't like this Pokemon or because now my team has less Pokemon to be afraid of. No, that's not true. I love this Pokemon (most of you might remember that I used to be known as "Salamence78" in these forums). I love using this pokemon, even thouh I never ever learnt how to use it effectively. Also, I haven't done any battles for monthes (I think) and I don't really care about my team. Before posting this post, I would like to underscore what Arty2 said:
(19-07-2010 11:40 PM)Arty2 Wrote: [ -> ]And it continues to surprise me that the fandom completely ignores any official rules, making up their own; imagine everyone playing PTCG or YuGiOh with custom rules.

You can just find a server that doesn't agree with this decision. As for Wi-Fi battles, just inform your opponent that you might use Salamence in a way that they won't be able to predict that it will be a part of your party.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's