Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Annoyer Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yes, I know, this forum is tired sick of such threads (non-spam, that is), but I was thinking of making a new Annoyer Team.
Here goes...
-Stealth Rock
-Taunt
-Phychic
-Softboiled
EVs: 252 HP - 252 Def
Nature: Bold

Dusknoir
Item: Leftovers
Moveset
-Toxic
-Protect
-Ice Punch
-Shadow Sneak
Nature:: Impish

Jirachi
Item: Choice Scarf
Moveset
-Fire Punch
-Iron Head
-U-Turn
-Trick
EVs: 252 HP - 252 Speed
Nature: Jolly (nature is already set, so you cannot change it)
Blissey: Switch Psychic with Seismic Toss.

Other than that, the Dusknoir is already annoying me Toungue, Toxic + Protect and Shadow Sneak is just... too annoying. -_-
(25-07-2010 02:28 PM)herooftime Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I know, this forum is tired sick of such threads (non-spam, that is), but I was thinking of making a new Annoyer Team.
Here goes...
-Stealth Rock / Aromatherapy
-Seismic Toss / Ice Beam
-Thunder Wave
-Softboiled
Nature: Bold

Dusknoir
Item: Leftovers
Moveset
-Toxic
-Protect
-Ice Punch / Pain Split
-Shadow Sneak / Pain Split
Nature:: Impish

Jirachi
Item: Choice Scarf
Moveset
-Fire Punch / Thunderpunch / Ice Punch
-Iron Head
-U-Turn
-Trick
EVs: 252 Attack - 252 Speed
Nature: Jolly (nature is already set, so you cannot change it)

u can also replace dusknoir for other pkmn like togekiss & breloom in ur team coz they're excellent stallers Wink

P.S: why do u have only 3 pkmn in ur team? is it for battle frontier? :/

edit: 1500 posts Big Grin
You can also go for Earthquake on Dusknoir, cause Steel types resist Ice Punch.
I've posted three Pokemon 'cause I'm still thinking of others. Toungue
This is my thought:
I want to throw in a Stealth Rock in the beginning (or Spikes) and always force the foe to change Pkmn. I will also afflict statuses to make it even worse.

For the terrain I want to use the very first Pokemon I throw in the battle. I think Blissey is awsome. Stealth Rock should make the likes of Salamence and Dragonite fear (and not only them). Then, Taunt could help prevent the likes of Annoyers, Toxishufflers and so on of pulling off their strategy. I also thought of Heal Bell, but I'm not sure if Blissey can learn it or not. At last, Phychic can KO the likes of Infernape who dare face the Pink Blob (nice nickname, huh? Toungue).

I want that Dusknoir (my mind's stuck for some reason). I think that Protect is the very core of my strategy:
Poison Damage + Leftovers Recovery + Pressure + Scouting = Masterpiece
Ice Punch can send Salamence flying (and the HP bar running like hell). Plus, it can be a great physical wall nonetheless.

Jirachi is pretty straightforward. Classic Annoyer. Although I'm a bit worried about its survivability (this word exists???). Those who cannot be inflicted by Toxic (etc) can be treated with a nice Burn status. Huh.

I was also thinking of making a Ludicolo (Protect, Surf, Ice Beam, Leech Seed) and a Rapid Spinner. I thought of Donphan, Claydol and Hitmontop.

In addition, I didn't 'give' Blissey an item because of the frequent Item Clause. The most propable choice is Leftovers, but Dusknoir really needs it.

Thanks, by the way Toungue
You might also want to consider Roserade as a lead, Sleep Powder + Toxic Spikes really annoys me.

Roserade used Sleep Powder !
Roserade used Toxic Spikes !
Me: Bashing my head into the wall.

And if you're getting Ludiculo in your team, i suggest having it learn Rain Dance, both abilities are great, so it's up to you.
(25-07-2010 11:18 PM)sweet-devil Wrote: [ -> ]You might also want to consider Roserade as a lead, Sleep Powder + Toxic Spikes really annoys me.

Roserade used Sleep Powder !
Roserade used Toxic Spikes !
Me: Bashing my head into the wall.

And if you're getting Ludiculo in your team, i suggest having it learn Rain Dance, both abilities are great, so it's up to you.

actually, ludicolo is far better in rain dance teams than in stall ones (i think u know why ;P )

@herooftime: about ur 3 other pkmn, i have some reccomendations for u.

starmie: an excellent spinner with access to recover, high speed & with decent defenses. it can counter easily many fearsome threats in game like gyarados.

scizor: one of my favourite sweepers & it's pretty awesome. with access to technician, high attack, swords dance (without choice band) & attacks like u turn & bullet punch, it can surely be a trouble for ur foe's team.

azelf: most leads nowadays dont have a chance against this terror here. with access to high speed, attack & sp atk, some powerful attacks like fire blast, explosion & taunt, it can surely take down many leads like metagross. but if u want more stall, roserade is an option.
Actually, Starmie sounds decent! Thanks!
Now, I think I'll be using a Togekiss and maybe... a Jumpluff! (ta daaa! "the surprise factor"!)
But keep recommending, I like discussion over people's brainstorming Wink. It can lead to wonders.
Blissey
Item:brightpowder(don't know,i think leftovers is the best)
moveset:
stealth rock
thunder wave
ice beam
softboiled
Evs: 252 HP - 252 SpAtk
nature: Calm (would be better imo)

Dusknoir
Item:leftovers
moveset:
shadow sneak
toxic/will-o-wisp
ice punch
pain split
Evs: 252 HP - 252 Def
Nature: Impish

(I don't like Jirachi here.Can be replaced by another pokemon)
Let's say:

Skarmory
Item: ?
Moveset:
Toxic
Spikes
Roar
Brave bird/drill peck (egg moves)
Evs: 252 HP - 252 Speed - 6 Def
Nature: Impish
If not a BF team, then you can make a good combination of Skarmory and a baton passing pokemon (Ninjask with protect & SD holding a focus sash ensures 1 SD & 3 speed boosts) , so you can boost the speed of Skarmory and be able to roar first.
This is a really good combination of Blissey and Skarmory as you can easily predict what your opponent's attack will be(atk or sp.atk) and switch between the 2 of them or just roar them out of the battle if they are special attackers.
Skarmory isn't really 'annoying'.

And why 252 SpA on Blissey ? I say give it Seismic Toss and 252 Def and SpD.
No.If Blissey is to die,she will die.Blissey's defence is extremely low and by giving her 252 evs you won't achieve anything special.Plus, if you are facing an attacker and you have Skarmory in your team you can switch to it and maybe force your opponent switch to a sp attacker.Also,if you ev train Blissey in sp.atk,she can deal a huge amount of damage to dragon type pokemon such as Dragonite or flying types.
And Skarmory isn't annoying at all.
Gliscor @Focus Sash
Jolly
- Stealth rock
- Knock Off
- U-Turn
- Taunt
EVs: 252 HP - 252 Speed
(lead)

Umbreon @Leftovers
Careful
- Curse
- Payback
- Wish
- Protect

Lapras @Chesto Berry
Bold
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Heal Bell
- Rest
EVs: 252 Def. - 252 S.Def.

No Blissey after all Toungue

And one spinner other than Starmie please! Toungue

So far, the team:
Gliscor
Dusknoir
Jirachi
Umbreon
Lapras
??? Spinner
Starmie is a really good pokemon you can also use as a spinner.Anyway,instead of it you can use:

Fortress
Item:Occa berry
Nature:Impish/Relaxed
Moveset
- Spikes
- Toxic Spikes
- Rapid Spin
- Explosion/Gyro ball (relaxed nature)

A wall and a spinner.2 in 1.
Stallrein is the most annoying Pokémon of all time, but it's only annoying in the hail though.
Is what you said related to this thread?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's