Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: the prank game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
pull a prank on the above poster then run away! I give my self a wedgie and run!
I rig your chair with dark lightning and vanish.
You sit in the chair and ZAP!!!
ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch!my butt hurts ):-c. I put a tak in ur seat and run
I see the tack and put it away.
I decide to get back at you by greatly dropping the temperature in your house and running.
brrrrrrrrrr. Im cold i cook hot soup and become wram i greatly increase the temp in your house and unplug the fridge and run.
i place a snake under your pilow and go away!!!!
I throw a container full of 20 snakes through your window, the container pops open and releases the snakes into your house, then I sit there eating popcorn listening to the screams of terror
my pet zombies haer the screams and get hungry. I release them to eat you and run
zombies eat brains, which, according to my parents, I have a lack ofBig Grin

I send out Madusa to destroy you. Your turn
Having developed an ability called Gaze of Fear the gorgon's stare doesn't affect me. I poison her and turn my attention to you.
THIS MEANS WAR!!!!
i summon my dunsparce military air divison to bombard you with hyperbeam attacks! All while i sit back and enjoy some nice tasty razz berries. *nomnomnoms*
I send an army of Charizard to eat all your Dunsparce *nomnomnomnomnom*Toungue
p.s. I took your razz berries
haha those were slf destructing fake they internely blow up ur charizards and i sit back and laugh whilst you also fall into a 6story deep hole dug by my army hahahahaha!
Wait, didn't you eat those berries as well?
the dunsparce blowed up not the berries you fool......but thos berries had digestive help supplemnts in them. I make to the toilet and you release "movements" whilsssst you fall. I fell bad for you. Not really hahahaha!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's