Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: noob days
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
look back to the noob days and laugh at your sssssself and others. I made spam my very first week i beleive. I replied what????????? To a post. Silly me.
OMG!
Better not talk about it, it's too dark for me D:, and, if I need to talk about, most of words can be spanish, and posibly you don't understand D_D
no i do not understand spanishT.T
my noobs days on pokemon....
let me see....
i let free my squirtle (blue)because i did't now what was it exactly and then saved...
yes yes yes shame on me.....!!!!
i didn't restart the game i finally beat elite four with no starter for the first time on my life....
My noob days were seriously noobish.

-I taught my Sceptile False Swipes thinking it automatically leaves the foe at 1 HP, i was even being smart and taught it Quick Attack.. I also gave it Aerial Ace for IDK reasons..

-My Typhlosion's moveset was Eruption, Flamethrower, Blast Burn and Lava Plume.

- My Infernape's moveset was Close Combat, Ember, Flame Wheel and Flare Blitz.

That's all i can think of really..
(16-09-2010 12:09 PM)sweet-devil Wrote: [ -> ]-I taught my Sceptile False Swipes thinking it automatically leaves the foe at 1 HP

When False Swipe first came out in Gold/Silver a lot of people (including me) believed that.

Also, I restarted my game in Pokemon Blue because I found a Pikachu in Viridian Forest, didn't catch it, and thought it was the rare Pokemon that I would find only once in the gameToungue (I had read something like this in the manual!) Then, in the new game, I stayed in the Viridian Forest until I caught a Pikachu.

I also didn't know that I could heal my Pokemon in the Pokemon Center untill Vermilion City!

Furthermore I couldn't solve the puzzle in the Viridian Gym, so I got that badge just before Giovani. Needless to say I neither had the bike nor the Fly HM while doing so Big Grin

I threw the Masterball to catch a level 44 Marowak.
i was never a noob.when i started playing pokemon i was 11 and i knew very good english BUT i didn't know about super/not super effective attacks or attacks that lower the opponent's stats so i made my pokemon learn only attacking moves with quite high power which wasn't always heplful....
When I played pokemon for the first time I thought that by hiting "b" while attacked would increase my pokemons deffance... I also belived that if I had at least 1 pokemon 100lv, I would be invincible! finaly I thought I would be able to sort of "continue" the story from gold, when I bought saphire, and I had stregh and flash on my typhlosion, and fly, strenth, surf, dragon rage on my dragonite!!!!

Ps: forgot to mention that, back in gold, I killed the red Guerados, thinking it was some kind of virus and that if I caught it, it would delete my save files!!! lol
I was always trying to link my cousin's Gold with my Emerald for trade xD
At the Deoxys event for LG/FR i didnt have a GBA to receive Deoxys,so i made my cousin( the same cousin with the Gold) to come from at least 100 kilometers away from me in order to help me,but he didnt brought his adapter with him xD
Thats it,every time i think of my face,when i realized i wouldnt take my 2nd favourite Pokemon,i laugh...
i knocked out my first ever shiny(slowpoke) on gold in red my blastoise knew bubble withdraw surf and bubble beam. Yea i sucked at pokemon at first.
Day 1: My first battle
I won. From then on, I always fought hard and rarely lost, then my losses decreased even more when I developed my system. First battle, age 7
(16-09-2010 01:37 PM)LuXray Wrote: [ -> ]i was never a noob.when i started playing pokemon i was 11 and i knew very good english BUT i didn't know about super/not super effective attacks or attacks that lower the opponent's stats so i made my pokemon learn only attacking moves with quite high power which wasn't always heplful....

This !

I even thought Intimidate ability was useless ! xD
I've known Pokemon since the first Anime series. In fact that's how it started for me: TV. Back then, I knew nothing about Pokemon strengths and weaknesses. To me it was a show about adorable critters with superpowers.
These days, I've darkened to a serious fighter almost like Link.
now if i can switch out to a pokemon that has an advantage id the only thing that i have always had from noob till nao is that i love dunsparce
If I recall correctly Gold came out the year I was born on 1997 but I still remember playing it and still have it now. I remember that I was soooooo thrilled when my cindiqull learned ember but back then I never reallized that you could save the game so... It learned ember like 5 times...(Give me a break! I was a little kid).
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's