Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Favorite Pokémon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
So let us start with the classic question...

Which is your favorite Pokémon?
Why do you like it so much? Is it because of its appearance, stats, ability in battles/contests or is it something deeper like a strange attraction/relationship?

Let's make that Pokémon Fun Club President happy, and prove that Rapidash is not the only majestic, fabulous, Pokémon, shall we?
The tremendous charizard!One great pokemon that i would love to have at every pokemon game.Not only cause he is powerful but also because has an appearance that remembers a dragon.
Bulbasaur is my favorite pokemon. 8) It was the first pokemon I ever had and it has proven that it deserves my respect. In pokemon stadium I beat the 5 level cup with this single pokemon Big Grin Wink
Vaporeon!

The very first Pokémon I ever set my eyes on and definitely my favorite up until now!
Not only does it look like a fox-fish hybrid which I like, but it is one very special water type since few among them belong to the Ground Egg group.
It has the ability to melt into water and control it freely! This whole idea excites me!
Moevesets are good and strategic sonce Vaporeon can learn Acid Armor and Baton Pass (well Eevee does).

Vaporeon and the rest of the Eeveeltuons are simply my best of da best Pokémon in the games as in my heart!

Pokéball go, go, go! Toungue
Well my favorite is shuckle!Although it looks weak and a little ugly,it has the greatest defences in the game and a moveset that can defeat a lot of pokemon Wink
I like all the legendary pkmn but most i like celebi because i like grass and pcychic pokemon so celebi is the only pokemon that is:legendary:pcychic:grass
My favourite legendary pkmn is Mewtwo but I think you should tell us your non-legendary favourite pokemon!
My very favorite pokemon is Blastoise!!! It is the first pokemon I ever had and it is also one of my beloved water pokemon! It has also very good defences...
My favorite legendary is Kyogre and grudon they are cool dudes.
My favorite Legendary is the Water type beast, Suicune!
BULBASAUR RULES.And my favorite legendary is MEW.
dark_venusaur Wrote:BULBASAUR RULES.And my favorite legendary is MEW.
I could't agree more with you Toungue
Isn't anyone else who prefers squirtle from the starters exept from me and Alcaron?
Mope! I like Bulbasaur, Cyndaquil, Treecko, Mudkip and I find Torchic kinda cute, but no, I don't like Squirtle at all!
Why not? I think it is a good choice... my favorite legendary is suicune, too...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's