Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: All about Starters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is a thread about Starters. There we will talk about the V Generation Starters, Snivy, Tepig and Oshawott. Which is your choice? What about starters in-game and in metagaming?

So, I will choose Snivy. It has this smirk and the arrogant pose and it's just cool. This is the first time, that I choose a type other than water.
If I get B/W, which I probably will do, I'm getting Tepig. Who am I to change a 8 years old tradition? Toungue
the best pokemon to start is tepig because i have the game and i have complete the story!!! is the best of starters!!!
i'll start with snivy 'cause it's the only one i like and i've never chosen a grass type before(all were water types exept charmander Toungue )
I usually pick grass or fire starters in the games but this time I'll take oshawott.Its final form is great!
I'll start with the water starter.. I don't like the others that much and Oshawott's final form looks cool!
I love water types, and always will... So I'll chose Oshaawott. Plus he's uber duper cute :3
(18-01-2011 12:43 AM)Charizard2005 Wrote: [ -> ]I'll start with the water starter.. I don't like the others that much and Oshawott's final form looks cool!

OMG! For real?!
The only pokemon that could play competitive OU is the Grass one due to the DW ability thing and the speed....

But If I get B/W I'll definetely dont take the fire mouse....
propably the grass type one. i like it much more than the others...
As my tradition of beeing Fire Type Master.In my Jap. I got Tepig.
But,Im Thinking of getting oshawott.Though Snivy Looks Convinient Its Evolutions Suck ;P
Anyways Even I Like Futachimaru or Daikenki Im Gonna Put Everstone On Oshawott Big Grin
Well.
As my suggestion i can say:
Snivy:Great Speed And Atk Stat
Tepig:Great Sp.Atk And Def.
Oshawott: Great SP.Def-Sp.Atk
They Are Convinient Starters....For First Time In My Pokemon Life Im Getting Trouble Choosing :s
personally all the starters look stupid.
When they were first revealed, I immediately decided to start with the Fire-type pig, before seeing its evolutions. Sure, the stage 1 evolution isn't all that great but Emboar is cool enough for me, I'll stick to my first decision.
(18-01-2011 09:12 PM)JuanDeLolo Wrote: [ -> ]The only pokemon that could play competitive OU is the Grass one due to the DW ability thing and the speed....

But If I get B/W I'll definetely dont take the fire mouse....

Please man, don't treat everything as "competitive or not". Pokemon is a game and it is for fun. Competitive Battling is super-cool, but in my opinion when everything resolves around it, Pokemon loses it's magic.
By the way, I predict restarting a dozen times just to get a female start to be able to make eggs...
Ditto is so late game and starters -> GTS mid-game will be nice for trades.

Also thinking about trading early on, even starters, with someone to gain that traded EXP boost, anyone interested? I'll be picking a nickname, consider yourself warned.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's