Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Quick Trade Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

gaet1140

(22-06-2011 06:01 PM)gaet1140 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Smile
I'm Belgian,
I speak french, and you ? Smile

I search the 3 event Greek : Zoroark Shelmet Karrablast

I have all DW event jap...FR..very good pokemon Smile

MP me please Smile

CLOSED / recherche terminée
Merci Smile
hi could any one trade me a celebi i will return i just want to get zorua and im also looking for a magby, treecko, torchic, mew and other special event pokemon i will return all pokemon you trade me as i will only need to keep a mgby treecko and torchic. PM me and add me friend code 434121796622

dkillakai

Looking for an Arceus (any level) that knows shadow force, spacial rend, and roar of time. I am willing to trade up to three of the following: Zekrom (level 100), Reshiram(100), Giratina(100), Dialga(100), or Palkia(100). PM me if interested.
Arcei can't learn all those moves

dkillakai

yea he can, it was a toys r us give away.

dkillakai

will do for latias
imma pm you details
i pm'd you zoroa
Just want to get rid of a hacked latios... wasn't thinking when got from my cousin... if anyone wants pm me
(23-02-2012 05:25 AM)Vahn Death Heart Wrote: [ -> ]Just want to get rid of a hacked latios... wasn't thinking when got from my cousin... if anyone wants pm me

i don't think that's allowed on this forum.......Confused Anyway , count this post as my subscribtion to the thread.
(25-02-2012 12:20 PM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]
(23-02-2012 05:25 AM)Vahn Death Heart Wrote: [ -> ]Just want to get rid of a hacked shiny latios... wasn't thinking when got from my cousin... if anyone wants pm me

i don't think that's allowed on this forum.......Confused Anyway , count this post as my subscribtion to the thread.

well didn't mean anything by it. I apologize if i offended anyone.
(23-02-2012 05:25 AM)Vahn Death Heart Wrote: [ -> ]Just want to get rid of a hacked latios... wasn't thinking when got from my cousin... if anyone wants pm me

i don't think that's allowed on this forum.......Confused

We can't forbid trading of hacked Pokémon altogether, it's just something we can't do even if we wanted to. As long as it's clearly (and correctly) stated if it's legit/hacked, no problem, somebody may still want to accept it.
I have the event Deoxys in my Emerald witch was gaven at jumbo in greece when these games was on, does anyone has the Darkrai event that was given away resently or the event Pichu I would be glad to tradeBig Grin
(26-02-2012 12:37 PM)Ninjomewtwo Wrote: [ -> ]
(23-02-2012 05:25 AM)Vahn Death Heart Wrote: [ -> ]Just want to get rid of a hacked shiny latios... wasn't thinking when got from my cousin... if anyone wants pm me

i don't think that's allowed on this forum.......Confused

We can't forbid trading of hacked Pokémon altogether, it's just something we can't do even if we wanted to. As long as it's clearly (and correctly) stated if it's legit/hacked, no problem, somebody may still want to accept it.

well at least i know that now. Thanks for the info ninja mewtwo
(24-07-2011 07:07 PM)MFASP Wrote: [ -> ]hi could any one trade me a celebi i will return i just want to get zorua and im also looking for a magby, treecko, torchic, mew and other special event pokemon i will return all pokemon you trade me as i will only need to keep a mgby treecko and torchic. PM me and add me friend code 434121796622

just to let you know if the celebi was already used to get zorua it wont be able to get it in another game. (I tried with my sons after my game broke T_T.... Mew
If anyone has one female dratini with dreamworld ability (multiscale)..cause i need it for breed,and then i can give ur pokemon back please pm me..
Is anyone willing to trade a non-hacked nor cloned Rayquaza?
I'm trying to help my friend get one, considering he can't really get it himself.
I plan on it being a late birthday present, considering he's an online friend. ^^
So if anyone is willing to help, pm me please and we can work out a deal of what pokémon of mine you would like in return!
It would mean a lot to me! ^^
Please and Thank you! ^^
I have one...

PM me for details.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's