Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Quick Trade Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

LILT1792

can anyone help me with event pokemon, new to this, could also use some advice for using this forum.
Can anyone borrow me 1 shiny event legendary dog and event celebi to my pokemon black to catch zorua and zoroark ? Then i will give them back.I can give anything you want ( i can catch shiny pokemon with AR if you want ( they are like legit ) ) but i will give you back the legendary .I am from greece , ty
So , anyone can give me 1 shiny dog to catch zoroark and then give it back plz ????
Guys, can anyone trade a Gligar 35-37 Lv? =)
I am searching for any Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite with ExtremeSpeed because I lost my HG to transfer it.Any level,any Nature,any IVs,and if you can,no EVs
PM me if you have one.I can offer any Shiny Legendary Beast (enable the Zoroark event) or event Celebi (enables the Zorua event) or lv100 Zekrom or lv100 Samurott.
I can give you one just PM me to arrange the trade
I'm looking for a Palkia to complete my Sinnoh Pokedex, and get the National Dex. Can anyone help?
I'll trade any Pokemon, including Dialga, but I just need to see Palkia for a few seconds to get the data.
I'm looking for a flawless Pichu, Pikachu or Raichu, holding a Lightball and knowing the move Volt Tackle if possible.

I can give one of the following RNG'd Pokemon:

Pidove
[Image: 519.png] [Image: 2.png]
Lv.7
Ability: Super Luck | Nature: Hasty | Gender: Male
HP/Atk/Def/SpAtk/SpDef/Spd
30/10/31/31/31/31
Untrained
- Gust
- Growl

Roggenrola
[Image: 524.png] [Image: 2.png]
Lv.16
Ability: Sturdy | Nature: Jolly | Gender: Male
31/31/31/9/31/30
Untrained
- Harden
- Sand-Attack
- Headbutt
- Rock Blast

Gothita
[Image: 574.png] [Image: 2.png]
Lv.24
Ability: Frisk | Nature: Quirky | Gender: Female
30/10/31/31/31/31
Untrained
- DoubleSlap
- Psybeam
- Embargo
- Faint Attack

I play the game (Black 2) for a week so I cannot give any special Pokemon yet.

Thanks in advance.

yamirami

I need a Mew to complete the national Pokédex (Gen 5). I'll trade you anything and we can immediately trade back, PM me Smile

pikapika

im lookin for a giratina if any one has it id really apreciate it thanx
I need a lv1 Aron.
Desired Moveset:
~ Endeavor
~ Protect
~ Toxic

Ability:Sturdy Nature:Timid
IVs:Anything good is preferred.

I can offer a Pokemon with Pokerus or a RNGed Shiny Gible,which was cloned by Pokecheck.If you want,I can give the original,though.

In order to arrange the trade,PM me.

Latharox

Hi,

I am playing black 2 and looking for a deoxys and palkia. I can trade my genesect, keldeo or meloette from the events. pm me to let me know.

thanks!
LF : Charizardite X and Mwetwonite X
Trading : Speed Boost Torchic Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31
I need a Klefki 5 max IV, Prankster with Nature: Bold/Calm/Impish/Careful - basically raise one of the defences and lower one of the attacks and for this I offer a male Aron lvl: 1 with egg move: Stealth Rock, Pokerus, 5 max IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/x, Relaxed nature and Sturdy ability. PM me your offers. Thank you!
Can anyone help me evolve my Kadabra into Alakazam? Thanks in advance!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's