Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Saved game: erased
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Boreas, no I don't think so. Anyway, that happened to my Crystal version. The save game was deleted. However I was able to start a new game and when I reached the 2nd town (I think it's Cherrygroove) the guy in the PokeCentre that gives the items you get from Mystery Gift gave me an item, Teru-Sama. This item cannot be used but I sold it for 19.600. When I got back to the PkmnCentre he gave another one and another one and... He gave away unlimited Teru-Samas. According to http://www.trsrockin.com, Teru-Sama is the name of one of the programmers or sth and the whole thing happens when the battery goes dry as Arty2 said. Anyway, I couldn't save the game of course and billaros and I completely destroyed my Crystal cartridge. If anyone knows something more about Teru-Sama, please post it.
Teru-Sama is a placeholder item for the Metal Generation games, it serves no purpose, it just fills the empty slots in the item array of the game. It can be often found on glitched Pokemon (bad trades etc).
Thanks Arty2. But I didn't find it on a glitched Pokemon.
My save on Silver get deleted without prior notice. Now, I get a "the save file is corrupted" message. I haven't made a new save since.
I played my Silver Version after A LONG TIME and nothing bad had happened.I continued normally my game!
i have 750 hrs and still no erasing! maybe b/c i dont play it for a while then go on a rampage.
Yesterday I (played) Pokemon Blue version for GBC and the Saved file had been erased.... :cry: I had filled in the pokedex and I had most pokemon in lvl 100 {that notorious glitch...........}
My old Crystal and Yellow version got erased too, a long ago... Their batteries ran dry really fast, I guess that's 'cause they were piratesToungue (don't tell me I'm wrong, or I shouldn't buy pirate things. The way the things go are really different here on Brazil. Everything of Nintendo is so expensive here, that it's almost impossible to buy non-pirate things)

I wonder what would happen if my LG version's battery run dry too...

Hey, about Teru-Sama, I read somewhere that it's the placeholder item for the GS-Ball, 'cause they withdrew Celebi of american versions.
I dont think the FR/LG's battery can run dry fast like the others. it has no time, thats why pokerus never goes away. if it does run dry, it will probably take a LONG time before it does. i've spent about 800 hours on it, and it hasnt run dry.
Can someone explain me why Pokemon Games run dry? Do other games run dry?
Pokérus never go away on LG?! That's awesome! Too bad I still didn't get pokérus...
heres sth that happened about a week ago when me and my friends were trading.
My friend wanted a slew of legis like my mew lugia and mewtwo. so we were going to trade. i dont have a gba sp, and my gba's batteris had died. so we got my other friends sp and i put my emerald in. when it got to the screen w/ the rayquaza, it said:
EMRAEMARALD
VERVERVERSION
like copied on each other hanging off each other still. i was like, oh no, its the cloning glitch effects! but as i keep cliking a, i got on the overworld map and i was in the battle tower, clonig my legis, but everything except the ppl was black! i took out emerald w/ the quickest of haste and look at it funny. i got my friends game, ruby. and when groudon was on the screen, it said:
RURURUBY
VERVERVERSION
except equally across. but instead when i pressed a, it said,
THE SAVED FILE HAS BEEN DELETED...
i took his game out hastily as well and i plugged emerald into my DS. it worked again. strange. i put his ruby in as well, the data was back. okay... then i put them both back into my other friends gba sp, they were acting dummb again, and wouldnt work. i threw the sp and went to get my other friend, the owner. we told her the problem, and she put her ruby in and it did the same as the other ruby. the data was gone.
can anyone tell me what was wrong w/ ther Sp and why it did that to our games?

master_player2007

Quote:Originally posted by treecko3453:
heres sth that happened about a week ago when me and my friends were trading.
My friend wanted a slew of legis like my mew lugia and mewtwo. so we were going to trade. i dont have a gba sp, and my gba's batteris had died. so we got my other friends sp and i put my emerald in. when it got to the screen w/ the rayquaza, it said:
EMRAEMARALD
  VERVERVERSION
like copied on each other hanging off each other still. i was like, oh no, its the cloning glitch effects! but as i keep cliking a, i got on the overworld map and i was in the battle tower, clonig my legis, but everything except the ppl was black! i took out emerald w/ the quickest of haste and look at it funny. i got my friends game, ruby. and when groudon was on the screen, it said:
RURURUBY
VERVERVERSION
except equally across. but instead when i pressed a, it said,
THE SAVED FILE HAS BEEN DELETED...
i took his game out hastily as well and i plugged emerald into my DS. it worked again. strange. i put his ruby in as well, the data was back. okay... then i put them both back into my other friends gba sp, they were acting dummb again, and wouldnt work. i threw the sp and went to get my other friend, the owner. we told her the problem, and she put her ruby in and it did the same as the other ruby. the data was gone.
can anyone tell me what was wrong w/ ther Sp and why it did that to our games?

it might be that there is something is wrong with the games. i know a phone number that u can call: 1-800-255-3700. they can take a look at and even fix ur games

Quote:Originally posted by H2SO4:
My save on Silver get deleted without prior notice.  Now, I get a "the save file is corrupted" message.  I haven't made a new save since.

yeah, the same thing happened to my Gold, and sometime later, i lost the game itself, but later in the years i found a new Pokemon Gold after i got Pokemon Silver
I heard that if you reach 80:00 hours in pokemon gold,your save file is erased by it's own.One friend told me that.He has pokemon gold.
nop i ve reached 215 hours then erased.... ive started gold near 24 times...
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's