Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Saved game: erased
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
dont remind me that f.....g day...before many years(five if i am right)i had pokemon blue..i had 150 pokemon..one day we went on vacation with school and a friend of mine would give me mew..that meant that i would have all 151 pokemon!he gives it to me im saving and i turn off my game boy..i was happy and i had in mind that when ill get back home ill play with my new pokemon mew...i got home..i opened gb and i realized that my save was erased..i freaked out!
Evil Pichu Wrote:I heard that if you reach 80:00 hours in pokemon gold,your save file is erased by it's own.One friend told me that.He has pokemon gold.
I do believe that this is not true,since i had to reach like 350 hours to have my game erased.It depends on how much you use the gamecartridge.

suicunejohn o elinas

My friend had his Gold erased,with all the awesome pokes......
Ouch Dragar that's a sad story. I had silver 4 years ago and had restarted it like 4 or 5 times but the game never erased
(24-11-2006 04:16 AM)Aluado Wrote: [ -> ]Pokérus never go away on LG?! That's awesome! Too bad I still didn't get pokérus...
What does LG stand for
(11-01-2009 04:19 PM)WetPaint Wrote: [ -> ]
(24-11-2006 04:16 AM)Aluado Wrote: [ -> ]Pokérus never go away on LG?! That's awesome! Too bad I still didn't get pokérus...
What does LG stand for

It stands for ''LeafGreen'' version.Wink
arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr​rrrrre ty
when i was young i thoght my gold could not save because it was cursed but now i know Smile
Oh, please, don't remind me that!! That was the most dissappointing experience in my WHOLE life!! It happened at both my Silver and Crystal version!! In both my Silver and Crystal I had been playing for more than 250 hours, most pokemon at lvl 100 and the only pokemon missing was Celebi! It came as a shock!! I was like "WHAT THE HECK?!". I have to accept that at first I was thinking that it may be a problem that would be solved if I turn off and on again my GB but it was permanent!! And then I was almost crying!! Man...I hate even the idea of it!!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's