Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: In-game team rating thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Get your pokemon team, victory and loses in wifi or wireless battles, etc. Rated here! Please rate on a scale of 1 to 20 and feel free to leave a comment wether or not you are rating.

My team in Platinum:
Infernape level 72
Giratina level 71
Staraptor level 72
Torterra level 72
Luxray level 71
Gyrados level 72

My team in White:
Serpirior level 37 (nickname King)
Simipour level 37
Zebsrtika level 37
Unfezant level 37
Excadrill level 36 and my new member...
Axew level 35
NOTE: I am still training my Pokemon and I will update my teams. I will probably only change my white team for now and will post my soulsilver team soon as I am starting my game over again.
I would also like to say that you can post anything to be rated in ANY of the pokemon DS games or Gameboy games.
Team in Platinum Before 2 years, still have.
Dragonite 402 attack, 248 speed nickname: "Crusader"
Umbreon 347 defense 308 sp.def (guess it is too low -_-) 335 HP I must have let some EV's leak here nick: "Lonemoon"
Tokegiss 369 sp.attack 261 sp def 240 def and 346 HP Nick: "Lie'n Love"
Hondoom 350 sp attack 289 speed nick: "ThreeDays"
Forretress, well mainly to disarm the crappy imba stealth rock and spikes and deploy mine, Nick: "Metallica"
Weavile Atk 360 speed 347 Nick "Katana"

Weak team but when i made it i cared only about getting pokemon I like and a little for covering weaknesses Undecided
At least i managed to properly train them all.
Statistics: W 24 L 5 ;p pwning friends in "LAN" battles.
Thats actually pretty strong your pokemons other stats must be quite weak seeing as those stats you mentioned are so high.
(10-05-2011 08:08 PM)Luigy Wrote: [ -> ]Thats actually pretty strong your pokemons other stats must be quite weak seeing as those stats you mentioned are so high.

EVs for the win, I mentioned the stats the pokemon mostly needs and i chose to raise, for example why would the umbreon need attack while it has no offensive moves? Or why would weavile need defense since it is pure sweeper that can OHk many pokemon?
Hmm I guess your right.
@Phoenix:
It should be noted that your team has a huge weakness to fighting and ice. But i guess it's ok since it is in gen IV, where the above types aren't too common and the metagame isn't so offensive. If it is moved to gen V, however, i believe Umbreon and Forretress should be removed, as stall has no chance there. Also i should say i'm stunned with Weavile's stats Rolleyes. Could you also tell us in which Generation it's currently used, as well as the moves and natures of the pokemon?

@Luigy:
I'm not saying anything on your team yet, as i suppose you're still playing through the game.
Weavile is used at platinum since i do not have black or white, Is adamant nature and uses ice punch, pursuit, brick break and ice shard and holds life orb btw weavile's attack is 360, not 370 and togekiss hp are 346 not 336 i misstyped.
I said my team was weak though since I used pokemon I liked and watched out to train them the best i could. I also formed it with the standards of competive fights 2 years ago. I breed them by myself though I never actually used them in a wi-fi battle except with friends.
Dragonite is adamant
Hoondoom and togekiss are modest
Umbreon is bold
Forretress is impish
Looks good. Also replace ice shard with nigh slash, hardly anyone will outspeed you with 347 speed.
K my axew evolved now into a fraxure and all my pokemon in white are level 39 or 38. Also in my platinum team all of its members have at least 2 stats with more trhan 200 but i did that before i even knew hpw EV's and IV's and that kind of stuff works in other words before yesterday.Big Grin
I now have all 8 badges in unova and my pokemon are all level 42-44 I'll even them out though.
I think I'll make a team with high stats and maybe when I'm done we could battle
You might want to use a Reuniclus too, it's a beast. Scrafty is great too, he can destroy 3/4 of the Elite Four. Also if you aren't planning to EV train yet, you should gain more levels and buy lots of revives, cause the final boss(won't say name or i'll spoil it) has an EV trained(i think) Hydreigon.
Are you talking about Alder, because you only fight him the second time you challenge the elite four.
Nope, not Alder Toungue. Just wait and see...it's totally surprising!
Is it N coz normally after you beat the elite 4 you get interrupted by N before you battle Alder?
I beat the elite four, N and ghetsis and my team is only level 51. But the game is a lot harder now because everyone else has level 65 pokemon. Do you think that I should use a darmanitan in my team? I caught one with zen mode and if you think I should use it who should I replace?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's