Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: I Challenge you all!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I hereby challenge anyone that has a gen 4 game to a wifi battle. I can only battle in July (I will specify the dates that I will be avialable later) but I will use that time to organise everthing. The team that I will be using is in my Platinum game so no gen 5's sorry. I am hoping to battle the maximum possible LP Users or anyone else. You may also ask your friends if they would like to battle me. I am hoping to battle against the best of you and the battle will be a level 100 battle so be ready I will not hold back Big Grin. I especially challenge Arty2, ninjomewtwo and Bluemew. Post a reply and I will PM you with the date and time. I can only battle a limimited amount of people as I will only have wifi for a short time. So anyone out there that thinks they have a chance BRING IT ON!!!Toungue

Also here are trhe rules:
#1-Only one legendary Pokemon per team
#2-NO hacked Pokemon are allowed!!!
#3- No ubers
#3- Obey all rules

Thank you I hope to battle you soon.
Man, it's no use challenging Arty2 'cause he'll never battle anyone. I wanted to battle him to once just out of curiosity, but it seems he doesn't engage in battles... Shame.
Even worse is the fact that he's on his duty as a soldier, so it's even more impossible ('cause impossibility has multiple ranks lol) to find him. Cross 'im out of your blacklist Toungue

I propose that you download Pokemon Online (if you haven't done it already), as it will be more convenient for everyone to battle via this program.
Hey Luigi,wanna a battle on a simulator?o.O
(13-05-2011 08:52 PM)herooftime Wrote: [ -> ]Even worse is the fact that he's on his duty as a soldier, so it's even more impossible ('cause impossibility has multiple ranks lol) to find him. Cross 'im out of your blacklist Toungue

So...our webmaster is not only a pokemon fanatic...but is also a high ranked military officer. Strange combo...
Not high ranked, just serving the army like all Greek men have to do at the age of 18+ for a few months.
Oops, I slightly misread that passage from earlier. Anyways, I'm done here.
-_- You'll have to wait till you import all your pokemon to Gen V -_-

The rules are coo' tho
(13-05-2011 10:41 PM)Giratina88 Wrote: [ -> ]
(13-05-2011 08:52 PM)herooftime Wrote: [ -> ]Even worse is the fact that he's on his duty as a soldier, so it's even more impossible ('cause impossibility has multiple ranks lol) to find him. Cross 'im out of your blacklist Toungue

So...our webmaster is not only a pokemon fanatic...but is also a high ranked military officer. Strange combo...

[Image: PikachuSoldier.jpg]
As far as I know, Arty2 isn't such a big Pokemon fan (although he's the webmaster of LP) and Ninjomewtwo does not care anymore about competetive play.

(13-05-2011 08:24 PM)Luigy Wrote: [ -> ]#2-NO hacked Pokemon are allowed!!!

As for this, trust me, if there are two people around here that do not have hacked Pokemon, thse people are Arty2 and NM2.
(14-05-2011 01:10 AM)Spyros Wrote: [ -> ]and Ninjomewtwo does not care anymore about competetive play.

That's what I want you to believe. Wink
I think rule #1 can ruin this if you don't add rule #4 No ubers.
rule #5: All battles against me are automatic victories for me
Is anyone gonna challenge me to a battle. Or are you all scaredToungue
But I like ubers T_T
What's ubers? Huh
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's