Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: What Pokémon are you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Um...I don't really think mine is all that...generic...
(11-06-2011 01:36 AM)mystery.55 Wrote: [ -> ]Um, wait. What?Huh

What I mean is that many Pokémon descriptions might fit someone, eg I think that I could get a Gardevoir or Butterfree cause their descriptions are also true for me. Also changing a random answer can completely change the whole outcome which means that the test dosent give 100% accurate results for your personality.

It's just nice to complete it and get your favorite Pokémon or something that really fits you as a result.
Here are some results I have found
[Image: murkrow.gif]
[Image: snorlax.gif]
[Image: teddiursa.gif]
[Image: spinda.gif]
[Image: cubone.gif]
[Image: primeape.gif]
[Image: alakazam.gif]
[Image: slowking.gif]
[Image: misdreavus.gif]
[Image: mew.gif]
[Image: tyranitar.gif]
[Image: weavile.gif]
[Image: ralts.gif]
[Image: slowpoke.gif]
[Image: banette.gif]
I will post more later
found some others
[Image: tyrogue.gif]
[Image: magikarp.gif]
[Image: charizard.gif]
[Image: slaking.gif]
[Image: dragonite.gif]
[Image: lapras.gif]
[Image: houndoom.gif]
[Image: porygon.gif]
[Image: butterfree.gif]
[Image: shellder.gif]

Here be me :3
I seem like such a depressing person compared to everyone else lol
Say, what? You're joking!
me be depressering
[Image: togetic.gif]
Well I didnt get my favorite pokemon but at least i like Togetic.I find the test rather accurate though.
I am a Mew. WHAT HAPPENED?? I like mew, too. *bad pun*

Why is everyone so much happier compared to me? Am I the ONLY guy who doesn't like being around others?
^
Don't worry, you're not alone. I also have a preference for being alone.
All of us people who stand alone should form some kind of club of antisocial people. Although, I don't think anyone would come to the meetings.
Nah, there's a diference in being antisocial and wanting to spent more time alone than the usual. Antisocial people are alone cause they act weird and generally mess up a bit when interacting with other people. But in fact they usually want company.

People who tend to be lonely choose it. They prefer spending more time alone than with others. It is probably because they are introversive and generally want to keep their feelings and thoughts mostly for themselves.

Of course, there's a connection, someone who lacks social skills will become lonely. But, the real diference is that an anti-social tends to be unwanted to most people, even if they get to know him better while a lonely person might be shy and unfriendly but is proved to be interesting in fact.
If you knew the people in my neighborhood, you would know why I am antisocial.
You can't be antisocial only toward the people in your neighborhood. I think you just dislike them and they want to consider you antisocial.

Being antisocial is supposed to be something in someone's personality that is shown in most of their actions. Your acts, as long as i am members of this forum, don't reveal something like this, in my opinion at least.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's