Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: What Pokémon are you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Online, I am certainly NOT antisocial, but that is only because I don't have to actually see people and see their pissed off (normally at me) expressions. In real life though, I do, and people are generally just so nasty that I have stopped talking to others.
(04-07-2011 01:29 AM)Giratina88 Wrote: [ -> ]Online, I am certainly NOT antisocial, but that is only because I don't have to actually see people and see their pissed off (normally at me) expressions. In real life though, I do, and people are generally just so nasty that I have stopped talking to others.

Wow. That is so much like me. o.o

anyway i took the test several times.......here were my results:
[Image: mewtwo.gif] (x2)
[Image: scyther.gif]
[Image: absol.gif]
[Image: tyranitar.gif]
[Image: togetic.gif]

WATAFUCK THAT'S GAY!

but it's kinda true...Toungue
[Image: slowpoke.gif]
Well, I suppose it's sort of true.
I'm sure last time I got Mew, and I answered pretty much the same stuff...
I was a scyther... too [Image: scyther.gif]
[img][Image: mew.gif][/img]

Well this result was..most unexpected.Never thought anyone would draw parallels between me and Mew Toungue
However, I gotta say, I think of myself more like Mewtwo-kind than Mew.
(24-11-2011 07:07 PM)Argente844 Wrote: [ -> ][img][Image: mew.gif][/img]

Well this result was..most unexpected.Never thought anyone would draw parallels between me and Mew Toungue
However, I gotta say, I think of myself more like Mewtwo-kind than Mew.
Well from what i can see here you are just a little bit to positive about things to be mewtwo Toungue
Yeah couldnt copy link but got murkrow
[Image: 35lcmx0.gif]
[Image: charizard.gif]

WOOT!!!!!
[Image: mew.gif]
Neat!
Well, that's a lot less depressing than mine.
I might have mentioned it before, but don't you think that everyone can relate at least with one characteristic each description mentions?

E.g. in the Mew one, that "not let the world worry you too much" fits me, as well as "You can be a bit quick to judje others" in the Charizard one.
Well, it IS just a personality test after all. These things are actually kinda generalized, since there are not that many results.
[Image: banner_applejack.jpg]
Wait a second, wrong test...

By the way I think I've taken a Pokemon test before, can't remember the result though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's