Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Samus and Pikachu: Independence day special
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Perhaps I should include that somewhere
There's still that one problem...
Chilla: You mean the painful man-periods Pikachu tends to have?
Pikachu: I'm...gonna...kill...you...
No, no, no! Chilla, you idiot! I'm referring to the Nightmare suit. Because I had originally designed it for me, it lacks Morph Ball technology. Fortunately, the flight capability makes up for that.
Samus: BUT I WANNA BE ROOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUND!!!
Pikachu: Niiiiice m.55
Thank you for the compliment, Pikachu, but it wasn't deliberate. I can't squeeze into a tiny sphere like Samus can. Oh! If you like, I could probably develop some kind of special technology for you, too! Whaddaya say, Pikachu?
Pikachu: Works for me!
Great! I spent all of yesterday perfecting this. Inside this small crystal pyramid is some of the deadliest magical energy. It's currently in a static state. Touch it and the energy will transfer from the pyramid into you.
The energy in question is a combination of abilities. Those abilities are higher strength, dark flame magic, chameleon ability, and (my personal favorite) the Fatality Stunner! The Fatality Stunner (inspired from Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks) allows you to stun enemies with a powerful green-energy punch. Once you've stunned him or her, that's your cue to execute a Fatality.
I've also provided you with a specific Fatality, Pikachu: The Iron Tail Buzzsaw. This turns your Iron Tail attack into a monstrous method of killing. You have to learn other Fatalities for yourself. Because you're a Pokemon, you learn new Fatalities like you would a standard Pokemon attack.
Well, there you go. Touch the pyramid, and let the power flow into your body.

And now, Chilla. I'm certain you don't want to feel left out, right?
Chilla: I want something cool!

Pikachu: I might modify your technology though for MY purposes...just saying.
Um, Pikachu, I wouldn't try to modify it. Only those who have mastered the art of Evil Magic (such as myself) can safely modify the powers.

As for you, Chilla, to help me develop my gift for you, I googled a picture of your species. Now, that I know what your kind looks like, I have just the thing. For you, I've built a giant mechanical suit designed for both offense and defense. I give you the Iron Soul Beast! It combines the powers of Soul Calibur, Soul Edge, and advanced robotic science to make a nearly invincible war machine. All the controls are within the head. Very easy to use. A helmet, a pair of gloves, and a pair of boots have a remote system that moves the corresponding body part. The floor is designed to follow your motion.
Its attacks are very much like Algol (from Soul Calibur IV) only it boasts greater armor strength. Mother Brain's strongest attack won't even scratch (Proven theory)!
That's a nice piece of armor you have there. It would be a ssssssshame if something happened to it. "What are the odds?" you may say. According to my Probability Changer,100%!!!! The Probability Changer is a device I have installed to my clock (Which I have modded to be able to accept additional software) by compressing many dark holes together,which created a rare material I have called Probabilium. This material has the power to alter odds such as the result of a dice roll,a coin toss,trigger a random malfunction and many others. So,even if theres a 0% chance of your suit malfunctioning,I can change it to 100% or to 95% just to ***k with you. The ProbChanger (short version of the name) can also cooperate with my Death Note app,bypassing the rule that forces you to order a reasonable death.

Changing odds for round objects to become cubic....to 99,99999%
Changing odds for my own round objects to remain round.....to 100%
Ridley: Okay, you guys are confusing the hell out of our mainframe computer system. If you don't stop, he will probably explode.
Pikachu: Thats what you get for buying stuff made by Aperture Science...
Ah, Ridley. Finally, the Sage of Darkness meets with the perverted Space Pirate leader. I'm going to make life a living hell for you! Phantom Mewtwo, I summon you!
(A caped ghostlike doppelganger of Mewtwo appears.)
Behold, Ridley, the greatest of ALL Ghost-Psychic Pokemon! His red-eyed gaze can petrify even Mother Brain! Prepare to die!
Mother Brain: I'm not petrified if I can't see anything.
Ridley: Just WHO are you calling perverted?
Draygon: At any rate, probably Phantoon.

Meanwhile, at the turret production lines

Crap Turret: You cant fire me I quiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!
Mother Brain, Phantom Mewtwo is the evil that disappeared from the real Mewtwo after Ash's sacrifice in Mewtwo Strikes Back. It has fallen under the influence of my power.

Ridley, I remember what you said to Chilla when she first appeared in the first series of Samus and Pikachu. That implies that you ARE a perv.

Draygon, I don't even know you!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's