Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pictures you find that you like.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Post em' here.

HOLY CRAP THIS IS AWESOME:

[Image: escape_020002.jpg]
[Image: 6hsygn.jpg]
[Image: Houndoom.png]

From *Meeps, Deviant-art
[Image: Arceus.png]
Wow. These are great!
[Image: Garnet__s_late_Halloween_by_CeeCeeLuvins.jpg]
By CeeCeeLuvins

[Image: zelda___midna_and_wolf_link_by_genzoman-d30niyq.jpg]
By GENZOMAN

That's it for now.
nice pics everyone I download them too!!!!And herooftime this cat is yours?(cool)
(08-07-2011 10:03 PM)songohan Wrote: [ -> ]And herooftime this cat is yours?(cool)
Nope, those are internet lolcats with international fame.
http://wall.alphacoders.com/
this is a good site with pics there I found the one I have here.Watch it is good
[Image: n5lwme.jpg]
[Image: Metroid_Bosses__Ridley_by_Cronoan-618x494.jpg]
I've got many pics I really like in my HDD so I'll just pick the one of the best:

I don't know the artist, I doin't even remember from where I downloaded it.
I also find I like TF2
I like Medic the best, alongside Soldier and Engineer.

[Image: sniper-does-the-caramelldansen_bigger.gif]

^^found this Toungue
(15-01-2012 12:57 AM)GLaDOS Wrote: [ -> ]I also find I like TF2
I like Medic the best, alongside Soldier and Engineer.

TF2.... I love this game. Really one of the funniest and most interesting fps games around. And it's free as well Smile A very, very worthy game imo.

And as for the classes I like.... all of them. Each one is unique and has a it's own, special and lovable way of fighting or supporting the fight. I play mostly Medic (healing the way to victory), Pyro (ambush and axtinguish) and Sniper (watch for your head, wanker). But still, I love all the classes.

Pic is what happens when a Medic/Heavy pair encounters a skilled Soldier. Maggots!

And if you'd like, you or anyone else can always add me on Steam to play TF2 together Smile Name same as here.
Now i know these are a bit different but i really like simple logos and stuff that just look good so....Rolleyes

backtrack dragon (Click to View)

These could make some really nice desktops or you could edit them and use them as an avatar or a sig imo. i really like the backtrack logo. Toungue
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's