Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Reshiram or Zekrom?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reshiram for Black, Zekrom for White version.
Although Reshiram seems to be a bit ahead in the competive environment, Zekrom is appealing aswell.
Which is your personal favourite (and why?)
I got Black version mostly cause I find Reshiram more appealing. Zekrom looks like a mechanical, fake creature to me while Reshiram is vast white and looks pretty epic. Its black opposite seems powerful but it lacks the might Reshiram has.

As for competitive, I still prefer Reshiram since I like special damage dealers more than physical ones. Even if it leaves Kyogre with 4HP and then dies from its Hydro Pump Dodgy.
(11-07-2011 03:38 PM)Divided by Zer0 Wrote: [ -> ]I got Black version mostly cause I find Reshiram more appealing. Zekrom looks like a mechanical, fake creature to me while Reshiram is vast white and looks pretty epic. Its black opposite seems powerful but it lacks the might Reshiram has.

As for competitive, I still prefer Reshiram since I like special damage dealers more than physical ones. Even if it leaves Kyogre with 4HP and then dies from its Hydro Pump Dodgy.

Reshiram+Groudon=Win That simple.
Personally I like Zekrom more, mainly due to the amazing light blue-glowing. I don't know why, but I thought Reshiram was too "classic". As for competitive I wouldn't know, since I don't care much for Ubers anyway.
I like reshiram because i think it's more beautiful
Zekrom is more dragon-like and besides I love its typing.

Also, Reshiram is a big white chicken Toungue
zekrom is definite fav as it looks like something out of an old dragon tale and it feels more intimidating than reshiram
zekrom is black. naff said.

(ah it has a freaking TURBINE! IT'S SUPAH!)
At first I only liked Zekrom,but now Reshiram seems nice to me. If only it didn't have that big white thing between its legs...
I find a bit weird the fact that most people like Zekrom more. This includes my brother, friend and many forum members, as can be shown in this thread. It's like they automatically prefer Zekrom's design/style cause it looks more powerful or impressive. Or is it the fact that Reshiram isn't good enough; I have seen people claim that Reshiram looks feminine and this is why it is not the first choice since this doesn't fit for a version's legendary. Anyway, I'll stick with it.

(20-08-2011 10:12 PM)Terraplant Wrote: [ -> ]At first I only liked Zekrom,but now Reshiram seems nice to me. If only it didn't have that big white thing between its legs...

And not only does it have this, it is also shoots dragon attacks from there (dragon breath and pulse at least) too. Maybe it's the end of that turboblaze thing it has behind it.
Well, when they were first revealed I preferred Reshiram, but now I think Zekrom looks cooler. And I prefer it's typing.
I really like Zekrom more.Its typing looks more efficient to me, and it has the strongest physical Electric-type attack (Wild Charge may have about the same power but it has recoil, rendering Bolt Strike better).
Moreover, it might not be able to abuse weather and stuff, but it surely abuses Outrage way better than Reshiram does.Someone would say "Draco Meteor deals more damage than Outrage and it has STAB too.".Yes, but, unlike confusion, -50% Sp.Atk is not going to ever fix itself without switching, without the use of an item of course.
Last but not least, the Paralysis electric attacks cause can ruin any sweeper, while Burns from fire attacks are useful mostly against mixed or physical sweepers.I know the status problem proc chance is not something to speak highly of when talking about damage dealers of the Uber tier, thus I left this one for last. Toungue

CruelMewtwoDante

I like reshiram more than zekrom. Its style is more flowing, while zekrom looks more klunky and out of place.
Ι like reshiram because it is more like a dragon than zekrom.Also, zekrom looks like a mechanical pokemon!
(24-11-2011 04:50 PM)andrreaskal13 Wrote: [ -> ]Ι like reshiram because it is more like a dragon than zekrom.Also, zekrom looks like a mechanical pokemon!

+1 , i agree

also , Zekrom is too "loud" for my liking , if you know what i mean and i tend to like special moves more than physical moves , not to mention that i prefer the fire type.On top of that , zekrom has a really ugly head compared to reshiram imo although its chicken like body does put me off a bit. Confused
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's