Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Db0's handdrawn fanart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The suitcase is great. Well done. Now about the rest i'm not really sure , you really picked a difficult one so that is really good to be honest imo. The shades are great as always but i think the body is a bit to big and the head is a bit smalletr than it should be. everything else though is ok , especially the equipment Smile
you can make a sketch of Mewtwo ??? [Image: Z5mhfo7.jpg?ver=1321998310] ps image made on computer
^
Mewtwo is going to be the next one that I'll be sketching and since it's one of my favorite, if not the #1, I'll really try to make it look good. But unfortunately no, I won't make it on a computer. I haven't even tried digital sketching, which means that I don't know a thing and probably need practice. Apart from that, I don't really like the idea, I prefer to sketch using the classic ways. For now, at least.
Hey DB0, if it's possible, could you do some Samus and Pikachu fanart?
^
Hmmm, that's also interesting but truth is that I'm pretty busy (palying Pokémon and wasting time on the internet) atm but i will try to make one sometime soon, I hope. Thankfully Samus is in her battle armor and I won't have to sketch her actual body. And Pikachu is pretty easy too so I guess I won't mess up this one. Hopefully.
To be specific, have Samus holding a round object, Pikachu face palming and Chilla (a minccino) looking confused.
^
Dude, I'm not that good but I will try.
Sorry, I didn't mean to pressure you or anything. Just give it your best.
Draw Krokorok with an Oshawot on it's head holding it's razor clam on the air and beeing ready to slash Krokorok's head out of it's body... and dont forget the two trainers shouting at their pokemon... and of course the crowd applauding for oshawot... and this is a request.
(09-02-2012 07:26 PM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Draw Krokorok with an Oshawot on it's head holding it's razor clam on the air and beeing ready to slash Krokorok's head out of it's body... and dont forget the two trainers shouting at their pokemon... and of course the crowd applauding for oshawot... and this is a request.

You mean , dewott right? the mollywhoping king Toungue (GCPM11)
(09-02-2012 07:44 PM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-02-2012 07:26 PM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Draw Krokorok with an Oshawot on it's head holding it's razor clam on the air and beeing ready to slash Krokorok's head out of it's body... and dont forget the two trainers shouting at their pokemon... and of course the crowd applauding for oshawot... and this is a request.

You mean , dewott right? the mollywhoping king Toungue (GCPM11)

Nono Oshawott is best for this case.

Which I'm not going to fill. But I have a better idea, maybe something like a Volcarona toasting a Ferrothorn with its Heat Wave or even better a Whimsicott trolling a Gardevoir behind its substitute. What do you think...?

And I think I will be able to sketch what G88 asked pretty soon.
Yep, the sketch is ready. Mistakes include a pretty bad looking left foot, no shading and a poor background among others. And as for the background, I don't know how exactly is Zebe's surface is supposed to look but since the planet looks like Mars from space i guees it's like a desert. Again, I know it could be much better but in the end it's just a sketch and I really don't draw things like that often.

Anyway, this is my contribution to the Samus&Pikachu Show, I hope you like it, epsecially Giratina88 who requested it Smile

Thank you DB0. It looks different than from what I imagined, but it still looks really good! In case you want to draw the surface, it looks very rocky and not much plant life really, there's grey skies, and the acid rain.
Today I was not in mood for playing video games so I sketched stuff from video games. Here are some machinery that everyone who knows about Portal will know (these damn turrets making test chambers 90% more annoying since I don't know when). I;m a bit dissapointed since (again) the quality was lowered when taking the pic and uploaded here. Ok, there aren't many differences but If you compare it with the original you can clearly see some minor quality ones.. .

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's