Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Autumn Friendly Tournament 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(09-10-2011 07:05 PM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]@ Vezok (post 25) I would swich archeops with starmie if i were you..........it would make a nice pair with jellicent.I have one so if you want it tell me.

Only unova pokemon are allowed in VGC 2011.Not to mention that they have almost the same typing and weaknesses which doesn't make them a really nice pair.
(09-10-2011 07:12 PM)christos21 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-10-2011 07:05 PM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]@ Vezok (post 25) I would swich archeops with starmie if i were you..........it would make a nice pair with jellicent.I have one so if you want it tell me.

Only unova pokemon are allowed in VGC 2011.Not to mention that they have almost the same typing and weaknesses which doesn't make them a really nice pair.

Yes sorry my mistake i totally forgot about that for a moment........Undecided That really limits our teams.........Confused
While it does limit our teams, it also gets rid of stupid weather inducers. The fun part would be, making all these preparations and not managing to get one of the 10.000 spotsToungue
(09-10-2011 08:03 PM)Vezok78 Wrote: [ -> ]The fun part would be, making all these preparations and not managing to get one of the 10.000 spotsToungue

Yeah,that would be at least frustrating Toungue
The fact that we can only choose pokemon from unova may limits our team but i can also help us enhance our team building skills which quite important in competitive pokemon.Btw,i have made a team in PO so if anyone wants to battle with me pm me.I have tried to battle in the biggest PO servers but none plays VGC '11, unfortunately :S
Just a reminder, today is the final day to register for the tournament (supposing there are any spots left). Also, if you have registered in the GBU website but have not registered your team in Battle Competition, don't forget to do so.

(08-10-2011 03:10 PM)GeorgeSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Can the Pokemon in the battle box be changed at any time?

In general yes. However you can't change them during the tournament after you register your team via Battle Competition.
I just finished registering my battle box. Now it's waiting time untill the battles begin. Aso I have to thank Giorgoss, Juan, Pokemaniac and my little brother for helping me prepare my team.

Anyway, good luck to all of us that are going to participate in the Autumn Friendly Tournament!
[Image: 99d5c3a5233d410ebe37c373656eb06a.0.jpg]
xaxaxaxaxaxaxa εκλαψα απο το γελιο Toungue
(20-10-2011 03:27 PM)JuanDeLolo Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 99d5c3a5233d410ebe37c373656eb06a.0.jpg]

Xax Φοβερο Big Grin
Why it doesnt appear anymore...
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's