Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Cloning in Emerald!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
i finally got the money for it today. ill get it within 2 days. i cant wait!!! all those masterballs, tms, and berries!!!! mwa ha ha ha. whoa, got a little froth at my mouth. it'll take a while, though.
Well, I think it's safe, because, I did it wrong ^^' I turned the Power off when the "Empty Second" was still doing ^^',
I started it again and there was:
"The save data is corrupted.. ("Nooooooooooooooo!!!") .. The previous save file is loaded. (God exists! )

So I still had my save file. ^o^
i got emerald yesterday. it was used so guess what? it had a mew, lugia, and ho-oh. 99 masterballs too. now im just making my battle frontier team, which will be easy, thanks to the exp. shares from the cloning.
Sounds good but... what if in doing so you ruin your game from being able to get the special gifts and pokemon at events? People that used action replay and similar cheats couldn't receive these gifts at events... What if clonning does the same? I think I will have to wait until this is cleared in order to start clonning
its an ingame glitch. it shouldn't cause any problems. at least any major problems. and if it does, im sure some one will post what the glitch did to their game.
I tried the glitch and it didn't work. Btw, I am not sure if I did it correctly. It says: "Talk to the lady on the far right, and she will ask you to join a Multi Battle". But the lady on the far right is for the Link Battle not the Multi Battle. Which lady I must talk to?
I don't know if this will actually help, but here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMQOTEGrdPU

I found it on YouTube. It's a video of someone displaying the cloning glitch.
Well, it doesn't cause problems... But I think it ruins the game's magic...
can any1 explain me who it works i didnt understand from utube...
which part did you not understand?
u store 1 pokemon in pc then u talk with the woman at battle tower. which one? and when u close the ds?
The woman that is closest to you.Then she says that you must choose two Pokemon.You choose them and she says that you must save the game.You press A and the game stucks for 3 seconds, then, without saving you must close your GBA/Ds
dude everything is so clear in the videos
Yes it is, only with gameshark
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's