Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Cloning in Emerald!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
hmmmm, my friend's Emarald got erased+my pokemon got deleted. Not safe, not safe!!!
i know everything about cloning and this isn't safe......
If you knew everything you would understand why and when it is not safe.Generally the Cloning Trick is safe.The cloning trick takes advantage of the back up save file that Pokemon Emerald creates in order to protect your in-game progress more effectively.If you load your game and it says "The save file is corrupted, the previous save file will be loaded" , or something like this, then the cloning trick becomes dangerous.This happens because when you perform the trick, there is no back up file so your save file is not protected.You should firt SAVE the game, close your GBA/Ds, load the game normally and then perform the cloning trick again.
i know that BLUE.
So why did you say that it is not safe instead of explaining...?
i'm sorry.That was wrong.....
I think it is safe because i have cloned over 100 times (literally) and nothing has ever happened, but it is only safe if you perform the trick correctly, follow the instructions closely because if you save afterwards it wont work, and if u turn it off while saving it will erase everything...
CombuskenEM Wrote:it is only safe if you perform the trick correctly, follow the instructions closely because if you save afterwards it wont work, and if u turn it off while saving it will erase everything...

Lmao, that's why it's not safe!
So I wasted my time? I've trained 4 Absol till 100!!!
Well I don't know how much time I wasted because the Play time counts till 999:59
Yes I'm an addict Big Grin
I tried it and now I can have unlimited Jirachis!Big Grin(I migrate them on Diamond Version).
Oh no!I have supphire version instead of emerald........
Is there a way to double items and pokemon in supphire?
Nope, you can't, unless you use an AR or a Gameshark. You can only clone in G/S/C/E/D/P/(P?).
thank'ya.

p.s->i don't use codes.whatever i want to achieve,i do it by myself.
Guys I cloned lots and lots of pokemon on emerald and nothing happened.It is safe
And who cares just stop unburring stupid things kthnx ( i killed this word << unburring>>)
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's