Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Have you ever???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

AtomicMewtwo

The classic Bulbagarden Fourms game.

Example:

Me: Have you ever farted in church?

Responder: No

Have you ever.....

Then keep going. O.K

Have you ever got so made you took your head a smashed it through a wall? Huh
Well I've tried this when I was bored and was trying to play though a Call of Duty game.

Have you ever made plans to travel cut them short a week before you were suppose to go.
No,it is really weird
Have you been playing pokemon on the bathroom while ''doing'' your ''job'' ???
Only once when I was training for the autumn tour and I really wanted to finish asap.

Has ever your pc enraged you so much that you used outrage against it?
Nope, I've only done this with the TV (that is, my pc deserves the same but it didn't get bad treatment).

Have you ever sneezed and farted at the same time? (it's a life-time experience, trust me)
Yeees, two times in my life.... I LOLed at it.
Have you ever thought you are a pokemon and acted like that?
^
No, but I have pretended that I'm a Pokémon and acted like that.

Have you ever been so devoted to something (studying, gaming, reading) that when you looked out of the window you realised it was morning...of the next day.
Oh yeah... more than one times...
em......what the f****ck?
Have you ever typed "lol" And actually loled irl? (not me)
I usually really laugh irl whenever using lol, or xD or any other emoticon.

Have you ever seen someone being such a gigantic idiot that you can't believe this is possible for a human?
Yes........my best friend xD (But he is a good person)

Have you ever kept the same desktop and os for 7 years? Toungue (This applies for me.)
(18-12-2011 08:24 PM)Divided by Zer0 Wrote: [ -> ]Have you ever seen someone being such a gigantic idiot that you can't believe this is possible for a human?

There are people who claim having done unimaginable things (having driven a car, drunk impossible amounts of alcohol, carried out sci-fi based research etc.) and then actually expect you to belive them!
One of them is a teacher of mine so..I know this stuff. -_-
yes, i have a desktop for EIGHT years!!!! ^^, and it is still alive with only some modifications(such as windows 7)
(18-12-2011 11:20 PM)andrreaskal13 Wrote: [ -> ]yes, i have a desktop for EIGHT years!!!! ^^, and it is still alive with only some modifications(such as windows 7)

i mean , NO modifications Toungue Only formats from viruses.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's